55k in the books - btw Mudd?

VicodinVicodin Chicago
edited July 2003 in Milestones
It might just be me, but this shiny new toaster makes the WU's just fly by!

Regardless...

Mudd - I figure you might want to start working on your new avatar because in the good natured, spirited sense of healthy competition....

you're getting bumped from Top 5.

Fold on.

Comments

• edited June 2003
    I really should steal your mhz. ;D

:fold:
  • VicodinVicodin Chicago
    edited June 2003
    ...but then my cordless phone wouldn't work.

(smile)

Fold on.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yo Yo Vico, like a speeding freight train you lay waste to those in front of you but I think you've got yourself a mighty challenge with this one, we all know what will happen next....

muddocktor + Newegg = enough to get the job done.

I'll keeping an eye on this one boys.:D :beer:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    I think there is room for both of you in the top 5. Gmackey must have lost the lab for the summer and isnt producing much so both of you can pass him.
  • VicodinVicodin Chicago
    edited June 2003
    Yeah, good point Mmon.

...but based on current predictions he'll get bumped from early July to early August.

Maybe he could just put some black electrical tape over the corner of the avatar for a little while.

Fold on.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    Yeah well he went on Vacation and turned off all his PCs. He just got back and will start spitting them out like crazy now. You are not sheduled to pass him til the 7th, thats 2 weeks. It wont have mudd 2 weeks to make up 3k.
  • VicodinVicodin Chicago
    edited June 2003
    Oh yeah, Mister Smarty Pants?!!

(changing all the Vicodins to GMackeys)

Fold on.
  • edited June 2003
    Vicodin, if you think you're man enough, then bring it on big boy! Like Tbonz said, I just got back from a week of vacation so I didn't urn in much that week; just left 1 rig running and evidently the power went off for quite a while(again:rolleyes: ) and ran the ups down that the only rig I had online shut down. Now I'm getting everything back clicking so you will find it a little harder to pass me.;) I see that you've increased your production tremendously, you probably will eventually get past, but not before the both of us pass gmackey's labs. So I still won't have to change my av, you see.:p

:fold: Fold on! :fold:
  • edited June 2003
    BTW Vico, I am adding another 1.8 GHz to my folding fleet. My brother is doing a little upgrade from a K6-3+ @ 550 to a Tbred A @ 1.8 and I'm adding this to fold for me here. I'm giving him the proc, so it has to fold for Team 93!:D
  • VicodinVicodin Chicago
    edited June 2003
    Signed the work order today.

4.2ghz of folding coming Monday.

Fold on.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Vicodin said
    Signed the work order today.

4.2ghz of folding coming Monday.

Fold on.

LOL, this just gets better and better.:beer:
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Spread the wealth to the rest with only 1 machine..............LIKE ME!!!! :nudge:
  • ReignReign New York
    edited July 2003
    Huge milestone there... congrats! WTF!!!