Another stats page

tychotycho Santa Barbara, California!
edited July 2003 in Folding@Home
I don't know if anyone else has seen this page:

http://www.foldingatwork.com

it isn't that bad, especially if you customize for your individual stats then you can see how many days until you pass or are passed. I personally like the extremeoverclocking stats page better, but i thought i'd bring this one to everyone's attention

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2003
    I like that. It's good to have an idea as to when you'll pass someone - that way you can start taunting them in advance.:D

Prof

PS: And I encourage anyone 61st place & lower to work to pass me - the big winner will be the project!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    That's neat. Although I don't like how few upward green arrows are below me...
  • tychotycho Santa Barbara, California!
    edited July 2003
    profdlp said
    I like that. It's good to have an idea as to when you'll pass someone - that way you can start taunting them in advance.:D

yeah exactly

and on that note... mmonnin and keebs you guys are on my "hit list" so watch yourselves

:D
    edited July 2003
    GHoosdum said
    That's neat. Although I don't like how few upward green arrows are below me...

What do the green and red arrows signify?

Prof
  • ReignReign New York
    edited July 2003
    Great find. I love how it shows when you'll pass someone... or when you'll be passed.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    tycho said
    profdlp said

yeah exactly

and on that note... mmonnin and keebs you guys are on my "hit list" so watch yourselves

:D

:( I'm on a lot of those lately... :rolleyes:

Fold on, brudda :D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    I usually only look at Extreme Overclocking stats now. Its a window I always have open along with hotmail and the forums. Its faster the stanford, updates more often and is faster than statsman, and has more stats than either.

Oh I wouldnt be on your list if I didnt lose 2 or 3 computers at school. Dropped about 600 a week there.
    edited July 2003
    mmonnin said
    Oh I wouldnt be on your list if I didnt lose 2 or 3 computers at school. Dropped about 600 a week there.

Understandable... my production dropped at the end of the semester, but since then i have found a couple more computers and convinced my parents to leave their 2G celeron on all the time... plus i have my main rig folding 24/7 for me now.... i'm glad i'm making the gains while i have the chance.... more wu's, all the more better for everyone involved
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    nice little stats page....

woohoo!...ill catch gmackey_nsu in 25.8 years!!! sweet

:celebrate:

fc
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited July 2003
    Oh, I've been using the same website for a while for SETI@Home
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    i love it.....
    /edit
    as for mmonin...watch ur ass...im guning for u within a month and a half
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited July 2003
    It will take me about 2 weeks to gain 20 places
    edited July 2003
    Who is hooj?

He's folding like a house afire.:D

Prof

Hat's Off, hooj!
    edited July 2003
    edited July 2003
    Missed the other thread. This is a vigilant crowd we have here. (Except for me...:D )

And I shouldn't be sexist and refer to hooj as a "he". Maybe it's some techie lady (or ladies) somewhere.

WTF!!!

Prof
    edited July 2003
    Come and get me WuG.
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    i already am mmonin...i already am
    /edit
    i dont see ur name on the folding@work page...why
    //edit
    i mispelt it
    edited July 2003
    :rolleyes: Common mistake. You should see how many different ways ppl spell it. Too many m's and n's. Its easy to type they are all on one side of the keyboard, mmonnin. Lik3 .0002 seconds to type.:D