StormWlf Storms onto Team Short-Media's Roster

mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
edited May 2004 in Folding@Home
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!! Glad you could join the project and the team. Good choice.:) Hope you will look around and see the small community that we are. We do pack a large punch tho as you can see in the stats.

If you dont understand something, please do ask.:)

Fold on :fold:

Comments

• edited May 2004
    :)
    Thanks for the warm welcome d;o)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Welcome to the team! Thanks so much for joining us. We are the smallest, most dedicated "underdogs" out there. Definitely the smallest top 10 team.... :D
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Storm!!!!! You rock

/me throws chairs in the pool!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    If you dont understand something, please do ask.
    What do you mean by "pack a small punch"? Oh, you mean a big punch.

StormWlf, welcome to the Team. Mmonnin is our main mover and shaker. He's right. You have a question, just ask, and we'll see you through.
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Welcome to the team! Thanks so much for joining us. We are the smallest, most dedicated "underdogs" out there. Definitely the smallest top 10 team.... :D

Yeah, kinda out of the blue underdogs, or could say dark horses (NOT trojan type, just unexpected and surprising), appropo for a site with an admin who uses his Shar-Pei for a logo..... We just cogitate and find more effective ways to do things.... Has Snuffie figured out the cat yet??? He WILL. :D

Oh, yeah, WELCOME StormWolf, a BIG welcome. Keep those boxes wolfing down WUs, PLEASE!!!

John D.
  • edited May 2004
    BuddyJ WOoT
    *stern look* TAKE THOSE OUT OF THE POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *grumble*
    :rant:
    edited May 2004
    For a drunk, you're pretty sober! :beer:

/me pulls chairs out of the pool.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2004
    Chairs? Pools? Dark Horses?

This is all so confusing...

Well, one thing is clear - we're glad to see you joining up with the Fun team!

:thumbsup::fold:

:celebrate
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited May 2004
    welcome to Short-Media!

im sure you will love it here!
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited May 2004
    profdlp wrote:
    Chairs? Pools? Dark Horses?

This is all so confusing...

Well, one thing is clear - we're glad to see you joining up with the Fun team!

:thumbsup::fold:

How can this be confusing. It's not unlike most of the threads around here, lol. They all make perfect sense, well don't they? :D

Oh yes, nearly forgot. Welcome StormWlf. F:fold:LD ON.

Jon A.
    edited May 2004
    Lemme fill you kids in... Storm is just one of many people folding for good ole Team 93 that is also a part of the illustrious Clan Beowulf. We have a yearly LAN party where people come from all over the US and abroad to play games and hang out with eachother. The first night of this weekend long event is "Puke Fest." (I'll leave you to figure out how it got it's name.)

We had the last one at Gargoyle's parent's house which is complete with a pool, minibar and hottub in the back. After drinking perhaps more than we should, we (Gargoyle, myself and our friend Deltarain) pushed some lawn chairs into the pool. Storm got upset and jumped into the pool with his Guiness still in hand and demanded that we remove the chairs. It was quite funny. When he'd pull one out, we'd push another in.

Hilarity ensued.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    Good to see you here and posting.:)
  • edited May 2004
    Yes but just let me remind You buddy I didnt spill a drop guinness is very sacred stuff d;o)

:thumbsup:
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited May 2004
    Welcome to Team Short-Media! :cheers:

:fold: