Tomb raider

botheredbothered Manchester UK
edited July 2003 in Gaming
Well I pre ordered it in December, Cancelled it a month ago, Am just popping out to Game where they are saving me one.
You may not see me for a while :)
Anybody else playing it, what d'ya think?

bothered.

Comments

• botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited July 2003
    First impressions,
    Love it, The training leads you gently in. The controls arn't as smooth as in other Tomb raiders but I think I'll get used to them quickly. Nice graphics.
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited July 2003
    I ordered it in February, and for some odd reason, they cancelled it on me within the last couple of weeks. (just checked my order status on IGN)

And the biggest problem is that I don't even know which credit card I put the charge on back when I put it on order.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited July 2003
    I think I'm changing my mind, Everything that was good in TR is missing, The controls are actually bad and the game is full of bugs. Why don't game companys actually test them first?

bothered.
  • MarkTAWMarkTAW Brooklyn, NY
    edited July 2003
    Bothered, I've read a few reviews that echo exactly what you say. I haven't bothered to pick up the game... I wait until it goes down to $20 or so probably. Why do they still call it Tomb Raider if it has nothing to do with Tombs anymore? The footage I've seen makes me think of Metal Gear.

As far as the bugs... This thing was WAY behind schedule. They probably wanted a release to coincide with the movie so they forced the game company to push it out. That's my guess.