IC16-UK is going to be down for a few days

NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Folding@Home
Hi guys,

I have had to take IC16-UK down for a few days as I am decorating my computer room and have nowhere to put it. My main machine will still be on and folding in another room, but it was difficult enough to persuade the missus to have my box in there, never mind 2.

I will take a few days to finish as I have a load of other stuff to do as well, but as soon as i am done, it will be back up and folding again.

-Col

Comments

• edited July 2003
    Thanks for the update, Nec.:)
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Good news,

After crawling through my loft space on a very, very hot night (I hope you guys appriciate this) I wired a network cable into by back room so IC16-UK can fold on while I decorate my computer room.

The sweat was pouring out of me once I had finished :crazy:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    We appreciate it very much.

Go Team Short-Media! 93 Rocks, yeah!

:fold::fold:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2003
    Necropolis_uk said
    Good news,

After crawling through my loft space on a very, very hot night (I hope you guys appriciate this) I wired a network cable into by back room so IC16-UK can fold on while I decorate my computer room.

The sweat was pouring out of me once I had finished :crazy:

That's real dedication - good job. Of course, sweat is one thing - we wont be really impressed until we see blood.:p

Prof
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    good going my friend
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    Very much appreciated. I would have gotten a few WUs for IC16 to work on and then moved it to a different room. When it needed some more WUs plug it into your computers cat 5 cable. Quick switch and you are done.