Folding Help

BusterBuster New York
edited July 2003 in Folding@Home
I finished a Work unit this morning and when I was sending it in I lost my internet connection. When I got back on the internet it went straight to getting a new work unit. Is there a way I can still send the work unit in?

Just like my dial up, lose the connection at the worst time. :banghead:

Comments

• RiddickRiddick Malaysia Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    well, u could wait for it to send the finsihed WU back after ur current one is finished, or u could do this :

find out ur finished WU unit number (to do this go to c:/program files/folding@home/work and look for something like "wu_result0x".)

with that number create a shortcut to ur F@h application and add a flag -send 0x to the end of the shortcut. it should look something like this

"C:\Program Files\Folding@Home\FAH3Console.exe" -send 08

be sure to use a space when adding the flag. after that it should send the WU in when u launch the shortcut
  • BusterBuster New York
    edited July 2003
    Thanks for the help Riddick
  • RiddickRiddick Malaysia Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    your welcome :wave:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    It will try to send every time the client starts, a WU finishes and every 6 hours. The only time you need to be on the net is to send WUs.

If you want to send all the WUs in that you might have in the queue, make a shortcut and in the target of the shortcut put " -send all" w/o the "". All that will do is send all in the queue and thats it. No work will be done.