Motherboard - Socket A - TD
RAM - DDR - Mondi

We Need:

Case - Any (I might have one if needed)
PSU - Preferably 300W and up

Comments

• mondimondi Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I have 256 Megs of PC2100 lying around ... let me know if you want it.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    Ok depending it the motherboard uses DDR or not I will ask you for the donation.:) Thanks man.:)
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I'll have an ECS K7S5A available from IC4 and a 256MB PC2700 stick from my old mobo.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited July 2003
    There is a thread around that I started about a nice cheap case for only $17 shipped, if we can't find one it would be perfect. I just got mine in the mail friday, haven't had time to upload pics of it though. I'm going to order another soon.
    edited July 2003
    BUMP: I need to check my closet before I can confirm a case. It might not be big enough to fit Normal sized PSUs.

Anyone else have a PSU or PSU/case combo?
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I've got a 300W PSU.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I've got a case to donate if it's still needed. Not the best of cases, but it'll do for a donation! What's the form factor on the mobo?
    edited July 2003
    Its a ECS K7S5A motherboard. Looks like we are set with parts then. Great.:)
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    If you folks need a PSU later for a folding rig, I will stand good for one. Will be decent, not an Antec or PC Power & Cooling. Will be at least 350W ATX 2.03-- depending on what is on hand at time of need, will be a 350 or a 400 whichever I have on hand. Will be a tested working PSU.

However, cannot ship to UK-- too expensive. US or Canada only.
    edited July 2003
    That will work great. 350W is plenty for one of these machines.
    edited July 2003
    Ageek you still want to donate? Or anyone else want to donate a PSU?
    edited July 2003
    I can put a generic (very generic) 400W PSU in the case when I send it off...
    edited July 2003
    OK screw it in when you send the case. Generic will work.:)

w00t
    edited July 2003
    Will do!

Wait until the winner seeeees this case... hehehe ;)
    edited July 2003
    I can send one PSU any time, just need to know where. Prime or any mod has permission to email me with needed info(like where). Prob easiest and fasest to send direct, if wanted can send to Prime's business address instead (do not care).
    edited July 2003
    I can donate the 400W generic to SM19 instead, then. Or I can leave it in anyway so that there's an extra PSU... ?
    edited July 2003
    It will be easier for you to send it this way. You are already sending a bigger box.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Hey John, anything's cool - we appreciate the donation, and of course you know it goes to a good cause. You can certainly ship to my address if you want and I'll ship anything on, or you can ship directly to mmonnin as he puts together the rigs for the project.

Thanks!
    edited July 2003
    To ship to mmonnin, I need an address. Faster to go a tib more than halfway up US from me than 2\3 of the way, anyhow-- since I am stuck down here in FL.

Marc, you have access to my registered email address. If you want it sent direct, let me know where please. Prime has a good email for me also, or you can use jdii1215 at johndanielsonii dot com which my email picks up a few times a day for me.
    edited July 2003
    How about you send directly to the host of SM19? No need to ship everything twice unless you want to get it off your hands now.