I'm Under Attack!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited July 2003 in Folding@Home
I'll bet WuGgsy is already planning the kegger he's gonna throw when he catches me!:vimp:

Prof
(Note date)

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    Hehe in 3 years.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I assume your folding under the name sthoburn?
  • ReignReign New York
    edited July 2003
    Well about two weeks ago it said WuG would pass you in a matter of days. He lost two comps, whereas one will be back up next week... and the other the following week.
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited July 2003
    I'll get a P200MMX to fold under your name. That should keep him off your back for atleast another 2 years. :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2003
    QCH2002 said
    I assume your folding under the name sthoburn?

Yup (scthoburn)
    Reign said
    Well about two weeks ago it said WuG would pass you in a matter of days. He lost two comps, whereas one will be back up next week... and the other the following week.

I knew something didn't seem right. I remember (now that you've reminded me) that he had been right behind me.

t1rhino said
    I'll get a P200MMX to fold under your name. That should keep him off your back for atleast another 2 years. :D

That's too generous.:tongue:

Hey WuGgaRoO - good luck getting your comps back. I'd rather drop a notch and see the team do well. (But I wish I didn't have to look up the spelling of your name every time - upper case or lower case, make up your mind!:vimp:

Prof
  • mondimondi Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    ummm ... uhhh .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA !!!! :)

erm

not too long now (oooohh spooooky) ... alright .. it seems you're actually pulling away slowly, in just a couple of weeks i may have to give up one of my boxes to my sister ..... not too happy about it but ... oh well ... let the donny commence
  • hoojhooj Bournemouth, UK
    edited July 2003
    so very nearly in the top 50, not long now
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2003
    mondi said
    ummm ... uhhh .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA !!!! :)

erm

not too long now (oooohh spooooky) ... alright .. it seems you're actually pulling away slowly, in just a couple of weeks i may have to give up one of my boxes to my sister ..... not too happy about it but ... oh well ... let the donny commence

Yeah, I've seen you coming for a while...:banghead:

hooj said
    so very nearly in the top 50, not long now

And you? You came out of nowhere in the past couple of weeks. I've been blindsided!:p

Prof
    (Hey, if I'm going to get passed, at least it's by people with truly incredible point production:respect: )
  • ReignReign New York
    edited July 2003
    two G's... and as always 2 oO's :D