no-cd fixs.

botheredbothered Manchester UK
edited September 2004 in Gaming
I used to have a site where I could get no-cd cracks but I haven't been there for ages and have lost it. I hate having to put the cd in to play a game, they get damaged eventually, wear out the drive and take longer.
Does anybody know of a site to get these? I don't want to do anything ilegle, just play my games.

Comments

• edited September 2004
    Try [link removed] for no-cd patches. They seem to have a pretty good and up to date supply of patches there.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited September 2004
    Thanks madmat, that's the one. I'd forgot what it was called.
  • edited September 2004
    Glad to be of service! :)
  • TemplarTemplar You first.
    edited September 2004
    Another that I've been using frequently is [link removed] (Do not use IE on this site, at least without A popup blocker). They seem to have a comprehensive list of all the popular games.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    From Forum Rules
    Open sharing of warez, warez links, serial numbers, key codes, cracks for any and all software will be deleted and is otherwise prohibited. Also, please note that emulators are legal, but the games are only legal if they were distributed by the owner. Discussion of obtaining software illegally through P2P programs is considered a form of warez and will be likewise removed.
This discussion has been closed.