Watch out now

WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Folding@Home
My powerhouse is finally back on line...thats right, the climb from posisition 62 to 56 happened without my almighty 2.53ghz 24/7 cpu...and now...its here..MWAHAHA

Comments

• mondimondi Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    no one can really tell you what to overclock to, each proc/board etc is different, two 'identical systems' will yield different overclocks, just experiment, go slow and TEST TEST TEST for stability ... have fun doing it though :)

oh btw ... so you think thats gonna let you catch up with the prof and I ???? ... let the games begin
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    mondi...i will RAPE u and prof like the Nazis raped the poles (im polish so thas why i can poke fun)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    WuGgaRoO... You mean you have more CPU Cycles to add. Great... I bust my butt to catch up to you and now you go ahead and add more.... Thanks....

Big meany.... Grrrrrrrrr....
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Go get'em WuG!:respect:
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I just came home from setting up a Pavillion with a 3 gigs Intel on board at a friends place. And off course, i sneaked in a couple of F@H instances but they will only run for a day, maybe 2. At least something. :D

BTW, I have never seen worse crap then the HP pavillions. I was crying when i opened the case and saw the terrible cooling in there. The poor 9700 in there wasn´t working at all cause of the heat.