Septimus: Where is IC3?

mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
edited July 2003 in Folding@Home
Hasnt been folding much at all lately. Or did I miss something?

Comments

• t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited July 2003
    It appears IC3 is having some difficulties. :(

production.php?UserID=3250
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    Yes thats what I saw.:(
  • septimusseptimus Toronto, Canada
    edited July 2003
    IC3 has been, for the past month, shutting itself off when the CPUfan stopped working correctly... TBonz's AMD fan will no longer spin up.

What I have now on the CPU is a heatsink destined for another's machine that can be borrowed for now.

Anyone got a 60mm fan they don't need? :D
    edited July 2003
    You need another HSF? I have 2 here. One I think is a 60MM I just took of my P3 Socket 370. Not sure which is louder.
    edited July 2003
    Its just the fan that is no longer working. I can remove the fan and replace it. I'm sure these things are cheap... I'll see if I can find another one when I go to get some stuff today. Or maybe an 80mm to 60mm adaptor. Got a few 80mm fans lying around... :D
    edited July 2003
    ok, i snagged a 60mm fan to replace the dead one. I have a spare Athlon XP 1800+ at the moment, I think I will swap it out to increase the output for the time being.
    edited July 2003
    Cool!:)
  • edited July 2003
    Could someone please fill me in as to how that graph was made? It looks like a great way to keep track of my folding rigs.
    edited July 2003
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/
    Team Stats

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_members.php?TeamID=93&pagenumber=1
    Team Short-Media->Click on link at the top under member list and then a member and there are graphs like that for every member.