If you're in the UK.....

EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Gaming
You may wan't to check out play. Last time I checked (ages ago) they didnt have many (any) PC games, but now they have, including......

Half-Life 2
Doom 3

Not bad prices really, I mean look at Operation Flashpoint.....

Operation Flashpoint

£7.49!! WITH the expansions Red Hammer and Resistance, jesus...

And Raven Shield is only £12.99.

So yeah, I think its time to buy some new games. Quite a few bargains in there. And this is INCLUDING next day delivery!

NS

Comments

• NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I have to agree with NightShade on this one. I have bought tons of stuff from Play and they have always been top notch.

My DVD collection has swelled to about 3 times it's original size because of these guys cheap prices. :thumbsup:
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I only used to buy DVD's before as, as I said, they didn't have any PC games, but now that place is going to become pretty much my only needed online Multimedia shop.

Plus they have Dogma and some other stuff on DVD for only £5.99, just need to get some money first though :)

NS
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Goddamn those prices are good :eek:

Thanks Nightshade :respect:

/me goes back to pre-ordering HL2 :cool:
  • edited July 2003
    NightShade737 said
    I only used to buy DVD's before as, as I said, they didn't have any PC games, but now that place is going to become pretty much my only needed online Multimedia shop.

Plus they have Dogma and some other stuff on DVD for only £5.99, just need to get some money first though :)

NS

don't bother with dogma ;)
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    -animal- said
    NightShade737 said

NS

OI!! Thats a quailty film! Though I seem to be the only person I know that likes it...... doesn't mean it isnt good!!

Hm..... I think I am going to install Half-Life and play it the whole way through...... I never did complete it (though I saw the GMan ending sequence) but this time with 8x Ani and 4x AA......

NS

NS
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    -animal- said
    NightShade737 said

NS

Stone the heretic!

Dogma is a classic! Kevin Smith rules!
  • Red-DawnRed-Dawn Been kidnapped and being held hostage in Edinburgh
    edited July 2003
    Damm i bought dogma for £9.99 recently and thought i got it cheep. :banghead: :banghead:

I've never bought anything from play but if they ship over here without any extra charges they got another customer

Got 5 of Kevin Smiths DVD's right here, they're a must any any dvd collection

:respect: Kebin Smith :respect:
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited July 2003
    Cheers Nightshade, I'll check them out.

Dogma is great film by the way. :)

Jim