Multi Theft Auto! Vice City!

ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Gaming
Ahahahaa!! :respect:

multitheftauto.com are proud to announce the release of ver. 0.1 of MTA:Vice City!, the multiplayer mod for GTA:Vice City.

"The all-seeing eye" game browser now has support for MTA:VC and server packages are also available for those who want to run their own server.

Download and take good ol' fashioned carjacking, violence and gun battles to a whole new level :D

Multi-Theft Auto : Vice City

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Yep. Been playing it since the ASE filter thingy came out but it's too simple right now and kinda buggy with the kills and stuff. Crashes the game alot but non the less it's really cool. Not that laggy but it is annoying when you kill someone, somebody else gets the kill and then you see the body slithering around. But one thing I find rather amusing are the skins. If you enter late you get some stripper or some girl in some wierd clothes.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    They've updated yesterday :)

Try grabbing the latest build. They have some changenotes on their site that indicate quite a few fixes :cool:
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I hate to say this but I bought GTA:VC ages ago and its still in the wrapper, I havent even opened it yet:eek2:

I will try and get round to putting it on my machine this week :banghead:
  • edited August 2003
    And I would suggest you do :)

Multiplayer is still buggy though
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Coaster said
    And I would suggest you do :)

Multiplayer is still buggy though

And on that recomendation I will make the extra effort and try and get round to it tonight :thumbsup:
  • NixxerNixxer Nottingham, UK
    edited August 2003
    I tried it out and in the game I was in everybody was obsessed with killing each other.

I wanted to race and stuff but they didn't want to :(.