red vs. blue

bake2bake2 well, its near....aww, you wouldnt know anyways
edited June 2003 in Gaming
ok, i did have a post on icrontic about this, and if anyone missed that, here goes. if you like halo, trust me, visit redvsblue.com. they make videos using only the halo engine. its amazing. very very funny too. i suggest you check it out. now!! ;)

oh, and feel free to post your comments and anything rvb related here :)

Comments

• SlickSlick Upstate New York
    edited June 2003
    I know. I was introduced the first time you posted the thread. I love this website, I told all my friends about it and now they love it to. It is so freakin funny.
  • AlphAAlphA Salt Lake City
    edited June 2003
    Same here. I downloaded a few on my box here at work and now I've got the whole team stuck on the stuff.

It's teh funney
  • bake2bake2 well, its near....aww, you wouldnt know anyways
    edited June 2003
    thats cool. hey jw how many of you guys are sponsers/hi-res/super-sponsers, if anything? i myself am a super sponser. also, what are your fourm names, if they arent the same as the ones here. mine's the same, bake2. ill keep an eye out for you guys ;)
  • edited June 2003
    I've been tempted to sign up for it. Is the quality upgrade really worth it? And does anyone k now what the secret prize is for the super-sponsors?
  • bake2bake2 well, its near....aww, you wouldnt know anyways
    edited June 2003
    the "secret prize" you are talking about is a dvd with all of the episodes on it at the end of the season. and by dvd i mean, put it in your dvd player and watch, not like a data dvd. and honestly, i think that the hi-res files are defintaly worth it. i have a 56k connection that i download the videos with, and i downloaded one ep. in hi res, and it was amazing how much the quality improved. i downloaded the rest in hi res and the e3 ep. was awesome, which you get when you upgrade. and lets not forget, you get the eps. on friday! all in all, id say defintly worth it, wired.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I paid the $20... Definitely worth it!
  • hitokirihitokiri NYC
    edited June 2003
    lol RvB rocks!
    Now Hurry up and die you prick..
  • edited June 2003
    O M G! A DVD with them? Yeah, they can have 20!