Christmas Picture Thread!

Comments

• NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    It is where it snows a lot in a short period of time or when a man uses his... You know what nevermind.
  • FreemymelodyFreemymelody On Earth
    edited December 2004
    :D lots of snow here....can't wait to go snow boarding, skiing and skating...maybe play some hockey! yeah :thumbsup:
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    Hockey, how I miss you :(
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    If I see snow here in PR, you know something's screwed up. ;D Last time I saw snow was the year I moved from Virginia. Loved the thing. Snowball fights, playing in it, watching the dogs play in it. On the downside. Blizzards are no fun. I believe there was one in '93. A crapload of snow that later turned to ice.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    OMG snowboarding and hockey! your cool!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    Gnome. Dude......

I just have nothing to say.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    Gnome. Dude......

I just have nothing to say.

I know. His grammar, sentence structure, and spelling are horrible.

;D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    No, not that... Just ... "your cool!" I mean... I'm sure there are a hundred people on this site who snowboard and play hockey..... But you don't hear people going "wow you like snowboarding and hockey omg your cool" for those other 99 people.... :wtf:
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    No, not that... Just ... "your cool!" I mean... I'm sure there are a hundred people on this site who snowboard and play hockey..... But you don't hear people going "wow you like snowboarding and hockey omg your cool" for those other 99 people.... :wtf:

;D;D;D

I SKI AND PLAY HOCKEY /omgz
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    to the other 99 people who play hockey and snowboard OMG your cool too. So how i wish i could play hockey or snowboard. I played hockey 2 times at a rink down here before it closed its soooo much fun
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited December 2004

I got that...I just figured I'd make another joke at his expense. :)

btw:

I'm am one of the "cool" people here...I play hockey and ski :p. woot.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2004
    I'd suggest that we get back on topic, but the last time that happened... :wtf:

My eyes! My eyes! Bothered - how could you! :eek3:;D;D
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    I love this tshirt that says this following message

"Your Retarded" ;D;D
  • SimGuySimGuy Ottawa, Canada
    edited December 2004
    Want to see the results of lake effect on a winter storm? :)

This is what it looked like on Saturday afternoon here right on the north shore of Lake Ontario. Most of it was ice from the windy conditions blowing water up onto the cement pier (it's underneath that heap of ice/snow), where it froze in -15*C conditions.

20 KM's west of us.... all they got was freezing drizzle.

By Monday night, it was all gone (considering it was above freezing yesterday). Screwed up I tell ya, but makes for lots of snow-days :)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    Very nice pictures. That shot of the canal with the Parliament buildings is incredible. :thumbsup:
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited December 2004
    w00t! New digital camera! Early Christmas gift for vacation to Orlando tomorrow!! WOOHOO I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Ahem...

If I can find my santa hat and figure out how to work this SWEET CAMERA! I'll probably post a few pics but I doubt that'll happen until we get back.
    edited December 2004
    A quick pic of the front yard... It's a little past 8 now so it's pretty dark.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2004
    What camera did you get? :)

I hope you submit a few self-portraits for the Members Photochop Thread. :D
  • Access_DeniedAccess_Denied tennessee
    edited December 2004
    yaknow you all should get onto geeky for not ever contributing to the members photochop thread ;D
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    yaknow you all should get onto geeky for not ever contributing to the members photochop thread ;D

I know I would just love to see a pic of Geeky, he hasn't been exactly forthcoming in that dept.
    edited December 2004
    It's a Canon PowerShot A400. Probably not the best in it's class but perfect for a newbie like me! :D
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited December 2004
    Haha. Wow. I bet it's like, what, 80*F out, too, huh? :bawling: That's awkward. Seeing all those lights and no snow... ever :(.

Man. We don't have any lights, since we JUST moved, and they're packed away somewhere, so I won't take a pic of our yard at night, lol. But look :( :
    edited December 2004
    What are you talking about it's definitely close to 50. Damn cold for me. :-/ I don't go outside without my sweater this time of the year. :)
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited December 2004
    WhyIoughtta...
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    pssf, 50, that's like T shirt and shorts
  • Access_DeniedAccess_Denied tennessee
    edited December 2004
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited December 2004
    profdlp wrote:
    I'd suggest that we get back on topic, but the last time that happened... :wtf:

My eyes! My eyes! Bothered - how could you! :eek3:;D;D

Sorry prof, bathe your eyes on these beauties.
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited December 2004
    holy **** i just realized its below freezing here. i think thats the first time this year
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited December 2004
    Hey Gnome, you can have our damn snow. I am sure most of the people here dont want it most of the time. I guess it can snow for Christmas and on the ski resorts but it sucks sometimes.
  • FreemymelodyFreemymelody On Earth
    edited December 2004
    OHHH! Bothered I couldn't sleep well lastnight...it those pictures...
    those pictures are well glued to my head...what were you thinking?

I'm still LMAO ;D:eek3: