The Official Short-Media Yearbook

Comments

• MrNiceGuyMrNiceGuy Denmark
    edited August 2003
    Cheers prof :)
    Old one from Icrontic ;)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Hhahah mr.niceguy - it looks like the light is trying to burst through the wall, like there's a portal to another dimension behind your wall, and it's trying to.....well........ nevermind...

Cool lamp :)
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    prof...tell ur daughter to check out happy 2b hardcore...ill be glad to give u a sampleling of it..just im me...wuggaroo @aim
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    This is me at graduation. My hair is horrible because of the cap... and I dyed it red for school colors. :rolleyes2
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited August 2003
    Actually, the LMNOP satellite picked up a rupture in the fabric of space time at approximately the same moment in time that the picture was taken. The fissure has now been sealed, thus saving our galaxy from imminent destruction.
    primesuspect said
    Hhahah mr.niceguy - it looks like the light is trying to burst through the wall, like there's a portal to another dimension behind your wall, and it's trying to.....well........ nevermind...
    Cool lamp :)
  • DexterDexter Vancouver, BC Canada
    edited August 2003
    Now, I pose some questions to you all...why do we not see pics of one of our illustrious site owners, Media-Man?:scratch:

Who wants to see a pic of MediaMan? :wave:

And, if MediaMan will not post a pic....who wants me to post some of him? :wave::wave::wave:

I do have several pics of MediaMan, most of them quite flattering actually :) And one or 2 not-so-flattering ones..... ;)

So MediaMan....you gonna post a pic of you, or am I...?

Or will this message mysteriously disappear at the same time as my login gets locked out...? :D

Dexter...
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    a2jfreak said
    Actually, the LMNOP satellite picked up a rupture in the fabric of space time at approximately the same moment in time that the picture was taken. The fissure has now been sealed, thus saving our galaxy from imminent destruction.
    Dude, you've got some fascination with the alphabet. Consider:

a2jfreak
    LMNOP satellite

Is there a k2zfreak? :vimp:

Prof
    (Fearful that no one will get it) :rolleyes:
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited August 2003
    Actually a2jfreak is a combination of two Christian songs.

Addicted 2 Jesus (a2j)
    and Jesus Freak (jfreak)

Put them together and it's a2jfreak, or addicted 2 jesus freak.
    I've used this nick since 1996 or so.
    profdlp said
    Dude, you've got some fascination with the alphabet. Consider:

a2jfreak
    LMNOP satellite

Is there a k2zfreak? :vimp:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    lets try this again!!! :fold:
    220.jpg 57.8K
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Dexter said
    Now, I pose some questions to you all...why do we not see pics of one of our illustrious site owners, Media-Man?:scratch:

Who wants to see a pic of MediaMan? :wave:

And, if MediaMan will not post a pic....who wants me to post some of him? :wave::wave::wave:

I do have several pics of MediaMan, most of them quite flattering actually :) And one or 2 not-so-flattering ones..... ;)

So MediaMan....you gonna post a pic of you, or am I...?

Or will this message mysteriously disappear at the same time as my login gets locked out...? :D

Dexter...

Goddamn it yes! :D
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited August 2003
    Well I haven't got any of Mediadude, but he has given my the go ahead to try and make up for the lack of him, with boat loads of me!

So here's some new ones of yours truly.

[img]http://www.spinnershomepage.co.uk/pictures/Frontpage Portrait/2.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.spinnershomepage.co.uk/pictures/Frontpage Portrait/3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.spinnershomepage.co.uk/pictures/Frontpage Portrait/5.jpg[/img]

/me cackles at his own vanity
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    //edit

Dammit.
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited August 2003
    Thrax said
    MISTAR SPINNER YU0 AER TEH CUETST RED X <b>EVAR</b>!

Fixed.:D Thanks though.
    edited August 2003
    Well, since everyone asked for it...
    ...no one asked for it, you egomaniac...
    And I don't want to disappoint you all...
    ...you're gonna post it anyway, right?...
    Here it is:
  • CaffeineMeCaffeineMe Cedar Rapids, IA
    edited August 2003
    Good lookin' kid you got there csimon! Congrats!

As for the rest of the pic....well.....good lookin' kid you got there! :)
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited August 2003
    Oh, so THIS is the Hunk thread! Keep up the good work! ;)

LIN
    edited August 2003
    LIN said
    Oh, so THIS is the Hunk thread! Keep up the good work! ;)

LIN
    It wouldn't necessarily be the "hunk" thread if some of the women in the group would post their pictures...

hint, hint...:tongue:
  • MrNiceGuyMrNiceGuy Denmark
    edited August 2003
    Aiii, that damn ripture in the time-space continuum (The one looking like my bed-lamp, but really isn't apparently), burst open and swallowed my cableconnection since friday...

Curses!

Loverly thread though, all these faces ;)
    edited August 2003
    Spinner said
    Well I haven't got any of Mediadude, but he has given my the go ahead to try and make up for the lack of him, with boat loads of me!

So here's some new ones of yours truly.

/me cackles at his own vanity

That's why MM calls you poster boy ;D
    profdlp said
    Well, since everyone asked for it...
    ...no one asked for it, you egomaniac...
    And I don't want to disappoint you all...
    ...you're gonna post it anyway, right?...
    Here it is:

Whoah.. prof.. I NEVER figured you would look like that.. :eek:

Totally different ! but hey, nice to meet ya buddy :thumbsup:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    CaffeineMe said
    Good lookin' kid you got there csimon! Congrats!

As for the rest of the pic....well.....good lookin' kid you got there! :)

Haha ...err thanks ... I think!
    Anyway I just noticed the rim of the pool looks like a dirty toilet! LOL That's the copper stain from the algae cleanup I did about a month ago ...damned hurricane lili.

OK LIN ...I showed you mine now you show me yours ...hehe!!! :fold:

edit/ thanks terry ...I am the proud father indeed ...good thing he looks like tracie!!! He does have my eyes though!
    I wouldn't dare post a pic of tracie ...she still gets carded when she orders a beer ...I swear!
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    csimon said

Anyway I just noticed the rim of the pool looks like a dirty toilet!

LOL!! I agree with Bill, you have one gorgeous kid there Chris, hope fatherhood is treating you well.

Prof - Very distinguished looking...gotta be the stache!:D
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited August 2003
    profdlp said

It wouldn't necessarily be the "hunk" thread if some of the women in the group would post their pictures...

hint, hint...:tongue:

True..... ;)

csimon said

OK LIN ...I showed you mine now you show me
    yours ...hehe!!! :fold:

I prefer to watch. :eek: And I'm enjoying the scenery I might add. :)

LIN
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    LIN said
    I prefer to watch. :eek: And I'm enjoying the scenery I might add. :)

LIN

Awwww... come on! What about your 80's pic? Don't make me beg, it ain't purty.:bawling:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    MediaMan was too bashful to post his photo. Sorry for breaking the confidence Doug, but 'the people want to know'.:mad:
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited August 2003
    TD_Isles said

Awwww... come on! What about your 80's pic? Don't make me beg, it ain't purty.:bawling:

Now I'm hurt, TD. You mean you didn't make it your screensaver while you had the chance?! LOL

I'll surprise you one day. ;)

Leonardo said

MediaMan was too bashful to post his photo. Sorry for breaking the confidence Doug, but 'the people want to know'.:mad:

Hi Leo :)
    You know, I can almost picture MM like that!

LIN
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    hey prof...would u happen to be polish??? u kinda look like it
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Oh for the... :rolleyes: See, it takes like 5 minutes for the pictures to load on my crummy modem here at home, and I seriously thought Leo had posted a pic of MM and I was beside myself with anticipation. :p

Dexter, POST THE PICS!! Don't worry, with the record MM has with manipulating the forums backend, if he tried to ban you he'd probably end up banning himself or I don't know... removing the memberships of 10-20 random people? ;D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    LIN said
    TD_Isles said

Now I'm hurt, TD. You mean you didn't make it your screensaver while you had the chance?! LOL

I'll surprise you one day. ;)

Leonardo said

Hi Leo :)
    You know, I can almost picture MM like that!

LIN

The effect of a surprise is oft-lost to irrelevancy if said event is ill-timed. ;)
    edited August 2003
    General Keebler said
    Dexter, POST THE PICS!! Don't worry, with the record MM has with manipulating the forums backend, if he tried to ban you he'd probably end up banning himself or I don't know... removing the memberships of 10-20 random people? ;D

;D;D;D;D;D Ban himself.. rofl..
    edited August 2003
    WuGgaRoO said
    hey prof...would u happen to be polish??? u kinda look like it
    I'm a typical American mutt. I've been researching my family tree for a while. So far, I've found Scottish, Irish, English, German, Viking (back to the year 937), and Dutch ancestors.

In southeastern Ohio, where my dad grew up, there is a very strong Polish influence. All of my cousins had Polish weddings (whether they married someone of Polish ancestry or not), with the traditional Polish celebration afterwards. There is nothing in the world like waking up the next day with a pounding head and vague memories of dancing to polka music for hours. ;D

My friends used to kid me by telling me that I looked like this guy:
This discussion has been closed.