Ohio vs. Michigan something-or-other tourney?

GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Community
I noticed a bunch of folks from Michigan... there will also be a bunch of us from Ohio there. Maybe we can have some kind of Ohio vs Michigan tournament... kinda like the UK vs. US thing, except we'll make this a shouting match or something... cuz I suck waaaay too bad at UT!

:eek2:

Comments

• Mr_BojinglesMr_Bojingles Northern Michigan New
    edited November 2003
    oh, its on now :D

In what way would you like to be fragged?
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    or to be pwned!!!???:Pwned:
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited November 2003
    I say we play BF1942 classic. Then we will see who gets pwned! The best part of Michigan is underwater.

Norge
    edited November 2003
    Norge had this to say
    I say we play BF1942 classic. Then we will see who gets pwned! The best part of Michigan is underwater.

Norge

ppl from michigan showing ppl from ohio how close water really is in michigan no matter where you go... pwned! :vimp:
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Muahahahaha, Its on. Cept i've never played BF1942. shouldn't be too hard to get to the level of someone from Ohio..

Oooooo, my lifelong dream is to dot the "I".. Wellll I'm gonna dot the "I" with your head BIATCH!!!

/me puts on the nomex :)
    edited November 2003
    Oh yeah... It is so on now. There has to be a Ohio vs. Michigan game. Bullets speak louder than words and talk is cheap. We'll figure out who gets pwned on the battlefield. j00 ph34r |>4 |\|0rg3! Mwahahahaha!

Norge
    edited November 2003
    Pseudonym had this to say
    Muahahahaha, Its on. Cept i've never played BF1942. shouldn't be too hard to get to the level of someone from Ohio..

Oooooo, my lifelong dream is to dot the "I".. Wellll I'm gonna dot the "I" with your head BIATCH!!!

* Pseudonym puts on the nomex :)

Pffft! By the time January comes around I'll have the Ohio team whipped into shape. You'll hang your head in shame after you get fragged by mmonnin! I mean really, it doesn't get much worse than that. heh heh.

Norge
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    If by whipped into shape, you mean the delicate and fluffy consistency of cool whip..I'd agree with you.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    lol. MMMM, cool whip......
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Dude, Michigan pwned Ohio in 1833, we'll do it again :rolleyes:

"Like so many of the gridiron battles that continue to rage today, a game isn't decide on one play, but a series of plays. Poor officiating may have taken Michigan officially out of the campaign for the Toledo Strip, but in retrospect, it's obvious who won the War."

-- about the Toledo War of 1833.

The Michigan militia was mobilzed against the Ohio territory, when the Toleda Strip was in dispute. Jackson stepped in and prematurely ended the war, and dumbly gave Toledo to Ohio, but granted Michigan the UPPER PENINSULA.. AHAHAHHA SUCKERS - WE WON!
  • edited November 2003
    Sounds good to me!

It's on.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Let's be quaint!

Prepare to die ****ers! ;D
    edited November 2003
    Yeah well Cool Whips the one! That means we are number one! Ha ha ha suckers! Sure there might be more of you, and you probably have more skill, and we're in your home territory... Where was I going with this...? Oh yeah! But we will still pwn you cause we're from Ohio damnit! We're battle hardened from 90 degree days turning into snow storms and all that crazy crap. And who cares who won in 1833. This is 2003 and Ohio is due! You ph34r out Ohioedness!

Norge

Ps. Any of you other Ohio people could jump in and gimme a hand with all these Michigan punks any time now...
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Yeah! Ohio! Just like Drew Carey says at the end of the intro song to his TV show!

(actually I was thinkin' you make a pretty good spokesman for Ohio there, Norge!)

But we'll still whoop some Michigan be-hind! C'mon, seriously. We've got BOB TAFT!
    edited November 2003
    w00t! b0b t4f7!

Norge
    edited November 2003
    I think I saw a hill once, in Ohio....

Oh oh wait, you guys have those weird drive-through party stores.. Yeah, you have those.... and and..... and you have Cedar Point, right? Cedar Point, isn't that like that capital of Ohio?

Whatever... Michigan vs. Ohio? Please!!! Spare us! We'll humilate you all over again and you'll be reminded of exactly WHY the Ohioans gave the Michiganders the nickname "Wolverines"
    edited November 2003
    Because you have adamantium claws?
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    NH vs. All, bring it on you pansies
    edited November 2003
    GHoosdum had this to say

Hey now! Don't forget the 1337 sideburns and the regenerative abilities!
    edited November 2003
    Dood, that's nothing compared to teh power of b0b t4f7!
    edited November 2003
    primesuspect had this to say

Whatever... Michigan vs. Ohio? Please!!! Spare us! We'll humilate you all over again and you'll be reminded of exactly WHY the Ohioans gave the Michiganders the nickname "Wolverines"

What about the bad smell and the fact that they look like a glorified house cat?

Norge
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited November 2003
    Yeah, congrats...we're an animal...you guys....nuts.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    primesuspect had this to say
    GHoosdum had this to say

Hey now! Don't forget the 1337 sideburns and the regenerative abilities!

I KNEW I had seen your face somewhere else!
    edited November 2003
    ;D;D

Shorty that needs to go in the funny pics thread too! That is hilarious!
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    AHAAHHA omgz, good photoshoppage
    edited November 2003
    It was done quick at work (had to keep minimising it ;D) Il do a tidier version for the funny pics thread .. with a caption later :D
    edited November 2003
    ;D good one
    edited November 2003
    :eek:

you asshat! thom is gonna die from laughing because he's got a really bad cough..

I can't stop laughing oh god tears in my eyes,,,,
    edited November 2003
    rofl ;D;D

.. and he made it his avatar :eek:;D:D
    edited November 2003
    That's awesome! prime, you rock!