includes everything but a video card

lian-li pc-v1000B black case with the new cooling options
dfi lanparty ultra-d nforce 4 ultra motherboard
athlon 64 3500+ venice core retail cpu
2x 512mb corsair valueselect pc3200 DDR RAM
antec 500 watt smartpower 2.0 atx 2.0 power supply
2x seagate 160GB 7200 RPM SATA NCQ drives
samsung 52x/24x/16x cd-r/rw/dvd-rom IDE

no video card (dual x16 pcie cards supported, however sli is not supported)

motherboard includes an excellent onboard sound card, dfi calls it their karajan audio module. it gets the analog connectors off the main pcb through the use of a riser, which eliminates the clicking sounds of hard drive access and such that can be heard through many onboard audio setups. i'm really into audio, and this thing sounds much better than the analog out on the nforce2 powered shuttle sn45g i had before. of course, this also has spdif in and out (coax) if you have a receiver or computer speaker setup that supports it.

dual gigabit ethernet onboard

i only want to sell the whole thing. i just built it at the beginning of the school year, and i never use it, so i figure i'd rather have a tablet pc or laptop. i have the box for the case, so it would be shipped in that, plus i can send the box for the motherboard separately with all the other accessories that won't fit in the big box.

i also have a 19 inch dell 1901fp lcd monitor that i will sell if anyone is interested. it's not the latest generation, so if you're serious about gaming, it probably won't be fast enough response, but i've played plenty and it's not that bad. just if you're real hardcore you'll want something faster for first person shooters. it has zero scratches and zero dead/stuck pixels. includes all cables and the original box.

i'll take 600 shipped for the machine and 250 for the monitor (both prices are shipped)

if people are interested separately in most of the parts, i'll part it out, but unless most of it is spoken for i'll just wait to sell it together. so if you're intertested in a single part, let me know.

Comments

• maximusbadmaximusbad The Burg
    edited November 2005
    Ygpm!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Celcho, that is really a very nice package deal. Considering that's the shipped price - excellent! Good value, no doubt.
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited November 2005
    I wish I lived on the U.S..
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Jimborae wrote:
    I wish I lived on the U.S..
    On this I agree, so so often!
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    I need to find a few hours of consulting work......
    edited November 2005
    Someone buy this rig! It's high performance with quality parts for the price of a low-end wonder. :thumbsup:
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    This is one time I wish I hadn't bought a DS...
  • celchocelcho Tallahassee, FL Member
    edited November 2005
    i could ship it to the uk i guess. i might even be able to get a good deal. one of my roommate's dad works for an airline.
    edited November 2005
    or anywhere in europe. i just want to get rid of this thing. i just plain don't need it. i could get by with a far less powerful machine. although, i am taking a huge hit in depreciation amazingly quickly after i built it. that's kinda the price i pay for spending a ton on the case and stuff. those are parts that are just going to be worth much less on the secondary market i feel like.

this has proven to be a very stable and fast machine, though. it's never blue screened. not even once, which is something i can't say about any other computer i've had.

i mean, if you guys oversees just want parts of this thing, that would be even easier to ship. one guy has already expressed interest in the case, which would be far and away the most expensive part to ship. if more people are interested in parts of this thing, i'll break it up to sell here and ebay what's left. i just want to get out of this and get a tablet pc or something more useful for me.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    I'll say one thing: If you ship to Europe, consider using DHL. I sent shorty two very large packages that were over 15 pounds each and DHL got them there perfectly intact in like THREE DAYS. Very slick.
    edited November 2005
    Unfortunately we'd get clobbered on import taxes, which if you add them in no longer makes it such a bargain.
    edited November 2005
    yeah, dhl has always proven to be very impresive in my experience as well, though i've only used them domestically.
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    ygpm
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited November 2005
    celcho wrote:
    yeah, dhl has always proven to be very impresive in my experience as well, though i've only used them domestically.
    same here- my package via DHL came to me 3 days earlier than the online expected delivery date :)
    edited November 2005
    If I were looking for a new system now, I'd be all over this. I love building computers, but man, that's a sweet, quality system you're offering.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    yeh, the taxes mught be expensive, but you could avoid some of it and also customs by declaring it a gift.
    edited November 2005
    yeh, the taxes mught be expensive, but you could avoid some of it and also customs by declaring it a gift.

Yeah but the declared value of the gift has to be less than $30. Customs aint gonna believe that a big heavy box like that is worth less than $30.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    yeh. thats true.

i have an idea!! they are idaho potatoes!! j/k/ ;D
  • JChretienJChretien Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited November 2005
    I CanadaPosted a computer down to california... put value at 1000$ and ticked off GIFT on the customs form. Voila no taxes ;p