My Challenge to all Folders

mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
edited September 2006 in Folding@Home
I, mmonnin, am issuing a challenge to all folders out there, Team 93 or otherwise, to fold more than I can within the next month. If anyone below me according to this picture is ahead of me by April 23, one month from now, I will PERSONALLY give you $5.

Thats right, for anyone that is above me in the weekly team ranking on April 23 that was below me as of today will recieve $5 from me. This is not coming from the Team Fund, this is from my own pocket. Sorry to those above me already but I wanna see my name off the Top 20 list.:)
Challege3-23-05.PNG

I also issued to challenge for everyone to recruit new members and keep them folding. The above picture is the milestones according to EOC stats. There are not too many members crossing the 1k, 5k, or 10k milestones. Very few at all. I want that list to TRIPLE by next month. The only way for that to happen is to get more people folding. I want to see that page have this huge scroll bar because that table is so freakin HUGE.

Now is the time everyone! Its time to take back our Top 10 Team Ranking!

Fold on everyone!! :fold:

Comments

• TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited March 2005
    I'm sorry to say this but the obvious truth is that I won't be able to fold more than you. :mad:

Good luck to everyone else and I hope you all beat mmonnin :D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited March 2005
    Add more computers, I dont have that many computers folding for me anymore. 7 full time CPUs I think. Adding a friend's computer here and there will make a huge difference. Believe me, it wont take much.

And I think me weekly is going to go down as well. I have a computer out of service that I need to work on. Plus one of my roommates which folded for me is leaving for the service. Now is the TIME!:)
  • KingFishKingFish
    switches 100 computers to "MrsKingFish" immediately
    edited March 2005
    switches 100 computers to "MrsKingFish" immediately
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2005
    KingFish wrote:
    /me switches 100 computers to "MrsKingFish" immediately

Just what i was thinking, KF. In my case.......dragonV8. ;D;D
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    2 weeks in... any takers? :)
    edited April 2005
    OMG Ive dropped 600ppd in production. A few ppl have passed me already and I'm about to fall out of the top 20 in production.
  • edited April 2005
    I think part of your production loss is due to the drying up of those 600 point BP wu's, Marc.
    edited April 2005
    I still lost 2 machines as well.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    muddocktor wrote:
    I think part of your production loss is due to the drying up of those 600 point BP wu's...
    I had the same thing going on. It looks like they're coming back around, though. I'm working on four new ones right now. :)
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    If This trend continues send my $5 to the SMX fund !

Scott
    edited April 2005
    When the end of the month is up I will send it to prime via your command.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    scott wrote:
    If This trend continues send my $5 to the SMX fund !
    Hey Scott -about twice a week I manage to sneak into the top twenty. Couldn't you have posted a screenshot from one of those days? :p
  • mondimondi Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Look at that, didnt even see this thread the first time round ...

If I'm still up come the deadline, give my $5 to the fund, and just to make it fun, Ill match it.

m
    edited April 2005
    Bump, just a few more days.
    edited April 2005
    Well it ended yesterday but I was busy so today is going to work. Gave you guys and extra half a day.;)

Well it looks like 3 guys passed me:

mann_greg
    lemonlime
    art_vandalay
  • IamMrRayIamMrRay Otis, MA
    edited November 2005
    If I can get a sponsor to pay for the electrical bill we will have 500 system units strong of folding power. 30 P III's and about 500 P4's all w/ 256. It should be what we need to take the top back and it would really help standford out.

so... anyone have ideas on how a person gets a sponsor? im lost...
  • vaiovaio England
    edited September 2006
    Just discovered this thread a year and a half later........and still can't outpoint you :mad::cheers: