///SOLD/// Steam Account w/DOD Source

sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
edited December 2005 in Trading Post
I'm probably done playing Steam games, so I've decided to try and sell my Steam account.

Games
*Counter Strike: Source
*Day of Defeat: Source
*Half-Life 2
*Codename Gordon
*Half Life 2: Deathmatch
*Half Life 2: Lost Coast

The account is less than a year old, and in very good standing. If you buy it, obviously I'll just email or PM the account information to you and you can do whatever you want from there.

///RESERVED///

untitled2xh.jpg

untitled27nl.jpg

Comments

• sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited November 2005
    Price Lowered: $22.00
    edited November 2005
    Still Available!!

Price Lowered to $20.00!!
    edited December 2005
    Price Lowered!

$17.00
    edited December 2005
    Oh... my... gosh...... someone has hijacked my Steam account :banghead: :banghead: :mouldy::sawed:

I'm extremely mad at the bastard that did this!!!!!
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    You mean you can no-longer log on due to it saying your password is incorrect? What about if you try the "I forgot my password" type option?
  • edited December 2005
    Valve has a rule against people selling their Steam accounts. Perhaps your account was canned after it was reported.
    edited December 2005
    Enverex wrote:
    You mean you can no-longer log on due to it saying your password is incorrect? What about if you try the "I forgot my password" type option?
    Yes that's what happens. I've tried both Retrieve Account options, and never recieved the email. No it's not in my bulk mail folder either. The theif figured out my password, logged in, changed the password, changed the email address, and now has full control over it.

TheSMJ - Are you sure about that? People sell their accounts all the time on forums and on eBay.. I'll look for it on SteamPowered.com.
  • n4en4e
    edited December 2005
    I don't think steam has that much free time to catch people selling their account...just a thought.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Was the password something really easy? If not then I don't see why someone would target your account, seems a little random. That or contact Valve themselves and tell them what has happened and get them to change the pass and email back.
    edited December 2005
    Yes I'm ashamed to admit the password was very easy... I have contacted Steam and told them my situation.
    edited December 2005
    It looks like I'll be able to get my account back. Steam asked me for my full name on the credit card used, expiration date, and last 4 digits of the credit card number. I gave them all that, so they should be able to help me get it back. When I do, I'll definitely use a better password and learn from this!
    edited December 2005
    Okay I've got my account back, and its still for sale! Steam was able to reset my password, and then I changed my password with a random password generator. Try to hack that, bitches!!!! :cool:;D

Account still for sale - Only $17.00!!
  • maximusbadmaximusbad The Burg
    edited December 2005
    Ygpm!
    edited December 2005
    PM Replied
    edited December 2005
    Reserved for maximusbad
  • edited December 2005
    I'm interested if he fall through. When will you know for sure?
    edited December 2005
    wormbaby wrote:
    I'm interested if he fall through. When will you know for sure?
    well he said he'd be ready to pay on Friday the 16th (this coming Friday). I'll let you know if theres any problems. Thanks for the interest :)
    edited December 2005
    Giving maximusbad until sometime tomorrow to pay or contact me about the account. If I don't hear from him, wormbaby is next in line. PM's have been sent to both members :)
  • edited December 2005
    cool.
    edited December 2005
    wormbaby - YGPM :thumbsup:
    edited December 2005
    SOLD to wormbaby
This discussion has been closed.