Its a quickie.

AtticusAtticus Dryden, Ontario, Canada.
edited December 2005 in Hardware
Alright. So i've got everything except my case so i dont have a power switch.. I was wondering if it possible to ghetto rig a switch right now with my butter knife and junk drawer contents? Its a Gigabyte Pro-SLI board, any suggestions?

Comments

• ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
    edited December 2005
    you should be able to use a jumper for about a second and then take it off to start it, if you keep the jumper on it turns it back off. at least thats how my MSI NEO 2 PFS is
  • maximusbadmaximusbad The Burg
    edited December 2005
    that's with any motherboard usually. if you keep it on the two pins for the "power switch" for like a second then it will turn on, but if you keep it on there it will shut right back off.
  • AtticusAtticus Dryden, Ontario, Canada.
    edited December 2005
    Why thank you gentlemen. Armo, who is that rather attractive man in the clip, he's a touch pale but still teh sex. :p
  • AtticusAtticus Dryden, Ontario, Canada.
    edited December 2005
    Blegh. I've got shtuff going however, i've formatted and partitioned, after that it asks for a restart. When it restarts it doesn't detect my 36GB Raptor and skips the Harddrive boot and goes right back to CD/DVD. I've got my HDD plugged into Sata 0, are there any other reasons this might be giving me grief?