///SOLD///Ram for sale!

GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 LifeAkron, PA Icrontian
edited January 2006 in Trading Post
///SOLD///

Selling these

Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR433 1GB (2 x 512MB)

Works great selling only for the fact I am gonna order a 2 gig kit of ram to replace.

Price 100 shipped

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Wrong forum.
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Thread moved to correct forum....again ;)
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited December 2005
    Thrax wrote:
    Wrong forum.

And he's to be entrusted with SM31???? :rolleyes:

;D;D
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    WTF? I swear it put it in the FS/Trade forum, no more posting threads on the PC at Circuit City
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited December 2005
    OH MAN OH MAN I WANT THIS RAM. I'll be interested in about a week if i can come up w/ the rest of the money!
  • edited December 2005
    I'd be interested except I've already committed to buying a socket 478 waterblock (DD-RBX kit) from another forum's classies. BTW, Gnome's castoffs are great, speaking from experience. :D
    edited December 2005
    ah crap someone take ti or else ill be tempted to use it in conjunction with the 2 gigs i have coming!
    edited December 2005
    bump
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited December 2005
    $100 shiped to canada ?.
    edited December 2005
    105 to canada
  • edited December 2005
    Doesn't someone have to pay customs or something on stuff sent to Canada on parts? If so, why not just put the ram inside several sheets of paper so it looks like a thick love letter and ship it first class. ;) That way the ram might slip through without anyone having to pay any extra fees. :scratch:
  • edited December 2005
    Generally it's on stuff like items bought from e-tailers. You can just declare packages you're sending as junk or a gift with no retail value and they'll leave it alone.
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited December 2005
    muddocktor wrote:
    BTW, Gnome's castoffs are great, speaking from experience. :D
    I 2nd that Motion! :thumbsup:

madmat wrote:
    Generally it's on stuff like items bought from e-tailers. You can just declare packages you're sending as junk or a gift with no retail value and they'll leave it alone.
    Yeah - I sent a Motherboard, CPU, Heatsink Combo & a VideoCard to Canada that way via USPS & no problems.
    edited December 2005
    ok so i have my new ram coming in soon and still have this, no takers? i might jsut have to run 3gigs
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    ok so i have my new ram coming in soon and still have this, no takers? i might jsut have to run 3gigs

3 Gigs sounds sweet, however...

I'm interested. I don't have the money at the moment, but if my notebook sells then I'll be all over this RAM, assuming it's still around.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Bump because you have the bestest deals in human history. In fact, civilization today could not exist without the bargains you peddle in our faces on a daily basis. That's the truth right there. And also bump cause that's one hell of a deal and I plan on buying all your cast-offs as soon as I buy that winning lottery ticket.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    kanezfan wrote:
    Bump because you have the bestest deals in human history. In fact, civilization today could not exist without the bargains you peddle in our faces on a daily basis. That's the truth right there. And also bump cause that's one hell of a deal and I plan on buying all your cast-offs as soon as I buy that winning lottery ticket.

;D

Great post, kanez.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    GHoosdum wrote:
    ;D

Great post, kanez.

Thank you! I'm unemployed and my wife is about to divorce me, can you find me a job as a writer? No really I'm serious :hair: (OMG that's my new favorite smiley of all time)
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited December 2005
    Would this memory run well in my MSI k8n neo4-f?
    edited December 2005
    yes it would i ran it in the exact mobo
    edited January 2006
    Still got it forsale! Number of people want it but whoever hands over the cash first gets it!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    PM answered, Gnome.
    edited January 2006
    Bout Damn Time! Sold To Leo!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Arrived today. Installed and running perfectly. I could swear this stuff came direct from the factory.

Good trader!
This discussion has been closed.