any good new RPG's out?

ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
edited September 2003 in Gaming
Im looking for a good RPG, or free mmorpg to play for pc, i got morrowind, but thats a bit boring :) any suggestions?

Comments

• Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
    edited September 2003
    Neverwinter Nights was fun.

I don't know, I think it's more of a "try it" kind of game, to see if you like it...

you should wait for JK3...now that's what I call a RPG :)
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    - Baldurs Gate 2 (I once stayed up till 7:30 in the morning playing this)
    - Final Fantasy ___ (insert number. they're all pretty good. if you don't have a console, emulation's your friend)

Those are good RPGs. Not particularly new however. I didn't enjoy NWN as much as any of them :P
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited September 2003
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Arx Fatalis had a big buildup then sorta went nowhere. I played it recently and quite enjoyed it, tho it is near impossible without a walk thru and is more linear than I would have liked. Still, was fun and man the graphics are good.

I found it on sale @ BestBuy for like $25 Cdn, which should make it <$20 US.
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
    edited September 2003
    im starting to get back into Divine Divinity, but thx for the suggesgions, lol that puzzle pirate game took me 5 minutes to get "mad" at :)
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited September 2003
    theres a game coming out soon called "Greyhawk: Temple of Elemental Evil" that looks like it'll be really good. give it a look
  • TemplarTemplar You first.
    edited September 2003
    Icewind Dale II !

You get a cookie if you finish it.. :)
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    :zombie: can't...stop...playing...Puzzle...Pirates... ...yar!
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited September 2003
    icewind dale 2 was easy even on "heart of fury" mode (in which my map wouldn't work, consequently). lots of fun though. i'm kind of tired of the baldur's gate type graphics (just played through lionheart) and i'm ready for more top down rpg's to move over to neverwinter full 3d
  • TemplarTemplar You first.
    edited September 2003
    I was never too hot on Neverwinter's graphics. The new Greyhawk game is isometric 3D I think, so maybe that will be a nice refresher.
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited September 2003
    Morrowind's got another expansion pack, if that counts...
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Templar said
    Icewind Dale II !

You get a cookie if you finish it.. :)

How good is this game? I've never really gotten into it because I haven't had the time. I loved BG2 though as I mentioned before.
  • RyThomRyThom Ypsilanti, MI
    edited September 2003
    If you're looking for a good RPG, look no further than Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for Xbox (coming soon to PC) . It's just amazing. I'd talk your ear about it here, but you'd be better off just reading my review of it at my site, www.gamealliance.com.