Price drop on the GC in Canada on june 7

JLunarJLunar the t dot.
edited June 2003 in Gaming
From my in-box today.

Jen

New Price for Nintendo GameCube in Canada
Thanks to the rise of the Canadian dollar, Nintendo of Canada has a limited time offer on Nintendo GameCube hardware. Effective on June 7th, 2003 - consumers will save $30 on the purchase of all Nintendo GameCube core sets and bundles.

The core Nintendo GameCube systems (Platinum, Jet Black, and Indigo) will sell for an MSRP of $199.95. It includes Nintendo GameCube hardware, one of four games (Metroid Prime, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, StarFox Adventures or Mario Party 4), and a copy of the Nintendo Preview Disc featuring playable demos of Sonic Adventure DX - Directors Cut, Splinter Cell, Viewtiful Joe, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg and Soul Calibur II.

All Nintendo GameCube hardware bundles will also be reduced by $30 and have various price points. On June 8th, Nintendo of Canada will launch a 4-week National TV advertising campaign to support the new Nintendo GameCube hardware price.

Comments

• edited June 2003
    Jen!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I figured I'd give Jen a shout to get her to join up.. This place could use some feminine presence and a bit of culture! :)
  • JLunarJLunar the t dot.
    edited June 2003
    Ion!

heyas prime! thanks for da tip! :)

Yes. me and mah edumacation.

Jen