TheSMJ's 21st birthday party

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI
edited February 2006 in The Pub
all I can say is ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah ahahahahahhaahroflpwned

TheSMJ got KICKED OUT of the bar.

Okay, he's a lightweight. Here is the total bar tab. Highlighted in red are his drinks. The two shots that are highlighted did not mean he drank all those - just one of each:

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff
    edited February 2006
    What kind of drink is "Chicken Strips?":scratch:
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA
    edited February 2006
    Go smidgy......happy b-day....sorry I wasn't there...g/f had nuts in vise that night....
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC
    edited February 2006
    Good job man. That's some dedication. Hopefully the hangover won't be too brutal. If there's one thing I learned in college (from practice) it's that you can never drink enough water once you've gone on a good tear.

/me has yet to pray to the Throne of Bacchus.
  • edited February 2006
    Kwitko wrote:
    What kind of drink is "Chicken Strips?":scratch:

I was wondering the exact same thing...
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan
    edited February 2006
    He also sipped some 151 I brought him but I took it from him after he didn't do it and did it myself.... Didn't want him toooo bad ;)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    edited February 2006
    The chicken strips were illustrated to show his protein intake for the evening :rolleyes:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    edited February 2006
    Oh, and let's please discuss the faceplant into the icy, slushy parking lot.

Let's discuss how he knocked over the band's speaker stand with the speaker on it

Let's talk about thesmj wanting to try my wife's drink, which was then spilled onto the table, upon which he proceeded to lick the drink off the bar table to taste it....
  • edited February 2006
    Sounds like a rollicking good time! ;D

What I remember most from my 21st Birthday was my mom asking me the next morning if I had puked in the sink. Large amounts of seafood and larger amounts of whisky don't mix.
  • edited February 2006
    You know what's sad, I don't remember my 21st birthday at all and I didn't go drinking that night...
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina
    edited February 2006
    haha sounds like a good ol time.
    edited February 2006
    I spent my 21st driving from Yellowstone Natl. Park to Seattle. Parents got me a Corona to have with my fish and chips at Ivar's once we got to the ferry pier downtown. :) It was a great birthday.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX
    edited February 2006
    yeh, i was wondering bout those chicken strips.

in oklahoma..we dont have that many damn names though. we just get some rum, vodka, everclear, gin. and have a good time...PARTYS ROCK.:D
  • Red-DawnRed-Dawn Been kidnapped and being held hostage in Edinburgh
    edited February 2006
    I Spent my 21st Birthday working on a building site, trying to avoid most of the labourers cause they wanted to hang me from the 80 ton crane.

Oh the joy, Hope you had a great time SMJ from what you remember of it anyways.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares
    edited February 2006
    in oklahoma..we dont have that many damn names though. we just get some rum, vodka, everclear, gin. and have a good time...PARTYS ROCK.:D

Yes you do, you just haven't been to a bar and seen their shot and mixed drink list yet :D
    edited February 2006
    yeh..i guess thats true enough...but alcohol is alcohol, if it has a name or not. And why should i go to a bar when I can go to a party or even stillwater for free.

That is the nice thing about liveing 50 minutes from a college:respect:

and our bars suck, from what Ive heard. I think we have two maybe not even that many, unless your talking titty bars. I think we have at least 10 of them (bad.. i know.)
    edited February 2006
    yeh..i guess thats true enough...but alcohol is alcohol, if it has a name or not. And why should i go to a bar when I can go to a party or even stillwater for free.

That is the nice thing about liveing 50 minutes from a college:respect:

and our bars suck, from what Ive heard. I think we have two maybe not even that many, unless your talking titty bars. I think we have at least 10 of them (bad.. i know.)

Stillwater? There's nothing there but the college. They get trashed there because there's nothing else to do. I had some friends there. BTW, don't ever lean up against the walls of the elevator in the OSU tower dorms. Choosing an absorbent material for the walls wasn't the best idea.

And I'm guessing the reason you're not going to bars, setting personal preference aside for a moment, is that you're not 21 yet :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited February 2006
    Wow...

Sounds like he went from :beer: to :cheers: to :hitit2: to :aol: to :Pwned: to :hiding: to :sawed:

A very full evening indeed. ;D
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA
    edited February 2006
    Congrats on a great birthday! I don't really remember mine after the random triple shot of rum...and 2 kamikazes
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff
    edited February 2006
    I remember my brother gave me a Prairie Fire for my 21st birthday. That is one evil shot. Tequila and Tabasco sauce.
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI
    edited February 2006
    Kwitko wrote:
    I remember my brother gave me a Prairie Fire for my 21st birthday. That is one evil shot. Tequila and Tabasco sauce.

that sounds like it burns.
    edited February 2006
    yeh, not 21, and the college is the closest thing to a 24 hour bar ive came to see yet. but yeh, there is at least one kegger at stillwater every weekend. kinda sad and kinda not. although, the kids do let themselves go.

I try to keep some composure and not get totally **** faced.
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited February 2006
    DRINKING UNDERAGED IS TOTALLY AWESOME. It's how you display your true, hardcore, AWESOME nature.
    edited February 2006
    No, not really, getting drunk isnt all that awesome, I'd much rather skip that step and get straight to the girls.

no, not really how you display your hardcore nature...that's how you display your idiotic nature because of the crap you pull.

Yeh, getting drunk isnt all that great, at lest in my opinion, it burns, you look like crap, and you do stupid stuff 80% of the time, but it seems to be a necesary evil in order to get girls.:hitit2:

just make sure you never drive while your drunk, one of my friends was coming home from stillwater drunk (idiot:rant:). He rolled his car twice, and wrapped it around a telephone poll. It was bad and i felt sorry for his mom and family, but not for him. He shouldnt of been driving. I usually end up staying the night, but he was in a hurry to get back to his gf. Thats my heartbreaking story for the night.
    edited February 2006
    Yeh, getting drunk isnt all that great, at lest in my opinion, it burns, you look like crap, and you do stupid stuff 80% of the time, but it seems to be a necesary evil in order to get girls.:hitit2:

Being at the party is necessary, but drinking has never helped me pick up on girls (they're the ones that need the beer goggles :D). I'm not saying that to discourage your drinking, I'm just saying that drinking hurt my chances more than it helped them. Then again, I'm picky with teh females.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad to know that you (and most likely everyone he knows) has learned from his lesson, though.
    edited February 2006
    yeh, ive learned. now i kinda sit back and let the girls get drunk, but my first few times the older guys got me drunk off my ass.
    edited February 2006
    Gargoyle wrote:
    bla bla bla ... I'm just saying that drinking hurt my chances more than it helped them. Then again, I'm a picky female... bla bla bla

It's all true :nudge: Garg's drinking is amusing, but the only thing it got him was pity. I think I'm in the same boat, but most of the time I wasn't sober enough to notice. I kinda regret it now.

I think you'll win more points there if you let the drunken ladies have their fun and then be the "good cop" and take care of them when they're too trashed to stand.
    edited February 2006
    I think you'll win more points there if you let the drunken ladies have their fun and then be the "good cop" and take care of them when they're too trashed to stand.

That's better than being trashed yourself, but I found playing babysitter never got me any bonus points, either. I just did it for people because I was concerned about them. Usually they didn't even remember someone was holding their hair out of the throne... ;D
  • roland_dmproland_dmp Oklahoma
    edited February 2006
    Gargoyle wrote:
    That's better than being trashed yourself, but I found playing babysitter never got me any bonus points, either. I just did it for people because I was concerned about them. Usually they didn't even remember someone was holding their hair out of the throne... ;D

Agreed! Just another example of nice guys getting taken advantage of (and not in the good way either).
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan
    edited February 2006
    and you do stupid stuff 80% of the time,
    Thats the fun of drinking...getting smashed then jumping off s***, fighting, falling, and finally passing out in unknown areas. And, if you guys are driving drunk...find a parking lot.;D
    edited February 2006
    Nightwolf wrote:
    Thats the fun of drinking...getting smashed then jumping off s***, fighting, falling, and finally passing out in unknown areas.

Yeah... you're not 21 yet either. ;D

Trust me, the amusement (and recklessness) wears off when you can drink whenever you want. Just be careful and don't hurt yourself until then.