Life

edited February 2006 in The Pub
Anybody who is reading this i need some insight, i don't care what you say just respond in any way you want. what i need is to know how many people think that life could be better and would like it to become a betterplace. i don't need any spacifics i just want to know what everyone thinks about life. and if you can i would like to see if many people think life isn't all that it's cracked out to be. i also want to know if my life needs to be changed around because i think it really bites right now. if you havn't gotten anything i said than you may not. :scratch: if you don't think life could be better than it is, just tell me why if you think life, like me, really bites just tell me what could be better i'm just hoping this life wont become a place where you can't move foward in your life if you want it to be better.:banghead:

Comments

• botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited February 2006
    Depends. If I look at all the wars, killing and cruelty it sucks. If I look at how the world seems to be run for business instead of for people it sucks. If I look at peoples ignorance towards others and a general lack of compassion it sucks.
    Then again I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge and a great family who love me. I can spend far too much time worrying about the state of the world instead of looking at the positive things I have around me. Sure the world could be a better place but I'm not going to change it. All I'm responsible for is my little bit of it. If I focus on negative things I'll be negative and no use to anybody. I have to focus on the positive things, that makes me grateful. Gratitude and honesty will always pull you through.
  • DonutDonut Maine
    edited February 2006
    IMO, life is what you make of it. If you don't like your life (for whatever reason) it's up to you to change it.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas
    edited February 2006
    I'm pritty new at this, so I don't know.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA
    edited February 2006
    One thing I've noticed is that life, in general, is either a joke or it's not. Perspective, and I hate it. Rambling doesn't always work, but if I may associate this with music, these song lyrics should about hit everything (from DoubleWhiskeyCokeNoIce by Dillinger Four):

Sometimes it's simple things that make it hard
    Spoiled baby T's with credit cards
    Overtime always on my mind
    Could have been's eat away in side now

Although, that's mostly the negative side, but that's how it works. We only remember the bad.
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH
    edited February 2006
    I firmly believe that life is what you make of it, it's not huge things that make your life spectactular. It's being able to enjoy the little things.

Get up early enough to enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the sun rise. Take some time to just sit, close your eyes and enjoy some music. Go for a walk and just be outside for a while, the cold can be just as nice to be out in as warm weather. Maybe go for a drive and just look at the scenery, I know that is lots of beautiful views in PA. Maybe just sit and enjoy a movie with your friends and family every once in a while.

My point is slow down and enjoy the simple things in life; try to appriciate being around every day. All the little things add up to be something great.
  • edited February 2006
    Donut wrote:
    IMO, life is what you make of it. If you don't like your life (for whatever reason) it's up to you to change it.

he said it just right. its your life make it how you like it. make the most of it.

bikerboy
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria
    edited February 2006
    Life is about living! It is about growing and enjoying all of its complexities ( and learning how to do so!) Do not let previous "STORIES" of life dictate your excistence and know that with effort tomorrow can be a great day.
  • Red-DawnRed-Dawn Been kidnapped and being held hostage in Edinburgh
    edited February 2006
    Life is what you make of it, you'll get out of it what you put into it
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina
    edited February 2006
    Life sucks then you die. That is how it goes.

You live to die honestly.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan
    edited February 2006
    Lifes a bit**, then you die. Fu** the world lets get high. Stop being a pu**y and start enjoyin your life no matter how bad you "think" it is.;