The Official Short-Media Yearbook

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    And, for the rest of you Cowboy Bebop fans, it's me from Halloween a few years ago...
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited September 2003
    You look pretty close to what Spike looks like dressed like that.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited September 2003
    He does look pretty close (as I'm assuming Cowboy Bebop is the guy in his AV). That's actually what I've always pictured Guy to look like.
    edited September 2003
    That is Spike from Cowboy Bebop in his avatar
    edited September 2003
    Whatever ;D
    edited September 2003
    a2jfreak said
    Whatever ;D

Ok, you've obviously not watched the series have you? Cowboy Bebop isn't his name, its Spike. The ship they travel on is called the Bebop, and they are bounty hunters, hence the name Cowboy Bebop

The other guy that operates the ship is Jet and the girl is Faye
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Spinner said
    Hey to you too Lin! .. and seeing as I'm in a giving mood, here's one just for you: ;)

*Cough* Poster boy *cough*

:p
    edited September 2003
    Guilty as charged.
    /me isn't a fan of anime.
    edited September 2003
    a2jfreak said
    Guilty as charged.
    * a2jfreak isn't a fan of anime.

Why not? There are some really great anime series out there. Cowboy Bebop is one of them - its even better if you watch the Japanese version.
    edited September 2003
    I just don't.

Do you like watching sewing on TV? :D
    (I'm assuming not)

So the answer comes down to "I just don't." I can't explain what quality (or lack of) that I find unpleasing; I just don't like it. I find sewing shows boring, but I can't exactly tell you WHY it bores me other than that sewing bores me. ;D
    danball1976 said
    a2jfreak said
    Guilty as charged.

Why not? There are some really great anime series out there. Cowboy Bebop is one of them - its even better if you watch the Japanese version.
    edited September 2003
    a2jfreak said
    I just don't.

Do you like watching sewing on TV? :D
    (I'm assuming not)

So the answer comes down to "I just don't" I can't explain what quality (or lack of) that I find unpleasing; I just don't like it. I find sewing shows boring, but I can't exactly tell you WHY it bores me other than that sewing bores me. ;D

danball1976 said
    a2jfreak said
    Guilty as charged.

Ok, have it your way. I don't watch sewing show either. But how on earth can you compare anime to a sewing show? :scratch:
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited September 2003
    Shorty said

*Cough* Poster boy *cough*

:p

Talk to the hand Shorty!;) I don't have to put up with this poster boy malarki, not this early in the morning. I warn ya, I'll start a whole thread and fill it with pictures of me, then I'll sticky it, promote it in the news and add an image link to it in my sig. Then I'll... you get my point.

I think I've been pretty restrained of recent with regard to my vanity, so gimme some credit. I was just trying to cheer the lady up, she probably hasn't seen a pretty face around these parts, since the last time I posted a pic. So lay off these good looks and get on with cooking me that frontpage. Aight!

p.s (Sewing sucks!)

;)
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    :eek: Vain?! You Spinner!

I would never call you such a thing :ninja:

Anyway, you pale in comparison to yours truly here :D

/me goes back to cooking up a seriously snazzy frontpage that even Spinner can use..
    edited September 2003
    Wow Shorty, you look so . . . short. ;D;D;D (Sorry, I couldn't resist. /me braces for his account to all of the sudden no longer work.)
    edited September 2003
    Shorty, short? well I wasn't gonna say anything. I guess he's right though, I'll need more piercings before I can hope to reach Shorty's height in looks. (If you excuse the pun;D)
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    rofl, some ammusing pictures.

GH: You look just like Spike in that picture, just a little more....... constipated..... :p

Shorty: Never noticed before, but for some reason you look about 3ft tall in that picture :wink:

Ok.... must........ stop........ mocking.......... people :)

NS
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    a2jfreak said
    Wow Shorty, you look so . . . short. ;D;D;D (Sorry, I couldn't resist. /me braces for his account to all of the sudden no longer work.)

NightShade737 said

Shorty: Never noticed before, but for some reason you look about 3ft tall in that picture :wink:

What you guys cant see is the box that he is standing on just out of shot in that picture :D;)
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited September 2003
    That's it, keep it rolling along, I'm enjoying the view. :)

Spinner said
    Hey to you too Lin! .. and seeing as I'm in a giving mood, here's one just for you: ;)

Now that was worth waiting for, Spinner! :cool:

Spinner said
    Talk to the hand Shorty!;) I don't have to put up with this poster boy malarki, not this early in the morning. I warn ya, I'll start a whole thread and fill it with pictures of me, then I'll sticky it, promote it in the news and add an image link to it in my sig. Then I'll... you get my point.

Promise? ;)

I think I've been pretty restrained of recent with regard to my vanity, so gimme some credit. I was just trying to cheer the lady up, she probably hasn't seen a pretty face around these parts, since the last time I posted a pic. So lay off these good looks and get on with cooking me that frontpage. Aight!

;)

Oh, I'm cheered up just fine now, thanx!!

LIN
    edited September 2003
    Finally, someone who appreciates me.;D
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Dang some serious words being thrown towards shorty! hey shorty I'll Give you might hight for yours! being 6'5'' isnt all that great trust me! I am on the left next to my pops! That was 6 months ago when i was taking my now ex g/f to her prom and i was 19 at the time and then there is one when i was going to a concert in West palm beach in the summer John.JPGuntitled.JPG
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2003
    Gnomewizardd said
    Dang some serious words being thrown towards shorty! hey shorty I'll Give you might hight for yours! being 6'5'' isnt all that great trust me!
    One of my best friends in HS was about 6'5". He got tired of people always asking him if he played basketball.

So he answered by saying: "No, do you play miniature golf?"

I'm 5'10", btw. All the ladies assure me that that is the perfect height. :p

...ducking now...
    edited October 2003
    Shorty said
    Seeing as a few have asked ...

This is the best you are gonna get of my techie goddess (swoon) :D

She builds her own PC's, has a good knowledge of networking, can code HTML/CSS by hand, is a kickass UT player and DAMN gorgeous..

Oh and shes engaged to me.. so keep ya mitts off :p

*gnome wonders if she has a sister in the states?? lol Shorty i tip my hat off to you YOU are one lucky and I repeat Lucky man
    edited October 2003
    Gnome: You color coordinate your clothes with your truck or that's just a coinkydinky?
    edited October 2003
    No i do not Color cordinate with my truck! lol actually that pic now that i realize wasnt when i was going to the summer concert! it when i was going to the concert in feb and it was semi cold ( South Fl semi cold = 70* F ) and that was the only long sleve shirt I own
    edited October 2003
    Your GF looks a little manly in that pic to be honest Gnome.....

NS
    edited October 2003
    lol thats when i was leaving my house to go pick her up! thats my pops! Good observation tho NS
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    omg , how could I have missed this thread for so long! well here's a not very good pic of me (on the 'set' of our latest Purposeless Production!), I'll post more later (I know you cant wait!)

I'm the one standing around outside the car, not in it!
    edited October 2003
    Looks like a scene from GTA 3, same clothes by the look of it too :)

NS
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Here's a recent me! Not particularily interesting, but I was sleepy and drinking and not feeling too creative.
    edited October 2003
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think Buddy_J and GHoosdum look like they might be related?
This discussion has been closed.