Who's in charge here???

edited April 2006 in Science & Tech
ME!!! :cool:

After our little, uh, fallout a couple years back, Brian and I started talking again about a month ago. I've really found myself over the past year, and Brian agreed I had matured a lot. Given my, uh, certain skill set, Brian has decided to make me the guru of the Networking & Security area. I'm really pleased to be a legitimate part of this site. Look for great things in this area!

Sincerely,
m33pins.

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2006
    I'm going back to bed. See you guys tomorrow. :o :eek3::-/:nudge:

;D
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Yea ok................. BS!
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Im thinking this too. he just joined today. with 2 post. nice april fools joke..not really.

hey prime, chime in and let us know?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    No, it's for real. M33ps has always been high on my list of "gawd I wish he wasn't such an ass, cause he really knows what he's doing" and the distinct lack of a security guru has really been a sore spot. M33ps and I go way back, as a lot of you know, and we've worked together even after the "incident", so i decided to get in touch with him to see if he'd be interested in coming on board.

Welcome, meeps!
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited April 2006
    *cough bullsh*t *cough
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    MMnnnnnn.tomaatit.gif
  • athalonheadathalonhead Member
    edited April 2006
    Bah ha ha ha Yeah and I am the new president.
    edited April 2006
    hey im cool with all this, but you all really should try not to make so many anouncements on april fools day. because im kind of on the fence as whether to believe it or not.
  • edited April 2006
    Im thinking this too. he just joined today. with 2 post. nice april fools joke..not really.
    I only have 2 posts because my former account was deteled :(
    Nightwolf wrote:
    *cough bullsh*t *cough
    That's not terribly nice. :-/ I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and would appreciate some support. We all need to work together to make Short-Media everything it can be!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    We support you, meepins :cheers: Glad to have you back.
    edited April 2006
    hey its cool, i hope you understand mine and everyone elses skepticalness being that the date is 4/1.

but its cool, if you know your stuff and are gonna be here, then its all cool with me.
  • edited April 2006
    At the rate things are changing around here what with gurus from left field and name changes I think I might just go somewhere else to hang out.
    edited April 2006
    why does meeps post count show 4, but when you do a search for all of his post, there is only 2 posts? are his posts being doubled up by a line of code or something?
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited April 2006
    why does meeps post count show 4, but when you do a search for all of his post, there is only 2 posts? are his posts being doubled up by a line of code or something?
    Perhaps he has posts in the admin/mod forum which us regular folks cannot see. ;)
    edited April 2006
    maybe..did not think of that.

(id like to know what goes on in there):confused:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    (id like to know what goes on in there):confused:
    Entirely too much fun for me to tell you about :D

meepins has unexpectedly decided to part our company and will not be able to help us after all :(

;)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Every year, we do an april fool's prank... And every year, SOMEBODY says "this sucks, I'm leaving" :rolleyes:;D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited April 2006
    Hehe all forms of m33pins/meepins and w/e other aliases he used were BANNED! lol
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited April 2006
    So was this an April Fool's or not, what with the Sun Of Wolf & Forum name change pranks, us oldies can't keep up.

Brian et al .... did you never here of tale about the little boy who cried (son of) Wolf. :D
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    yes 100% joke!