SM LAN RTS Guidelines

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited May 2006 in Community
BFME2 & AOE 3 Rules / Guidelines

AOE 3 will be a 2v2 Tournament - New Home Cities

BFME2 a 1v1 Tournament

Rules

1.) If you cheat in any way, you will be Mantouched out of the tournament, and sent to Prof's tent.

2.) Trash talk is fully tolerated by Snuffie. If this occurs hit your print screen button with the foul language and send Snuffie the screen shot. Snuffie will decide if you stay or if you go. E-mail Snuffie@mantouch.com

3.) Slow Gameplay & Out of Sync errors, these issues happen allot and will most likely happen 1 or 2 times in our tournament. If slow Gameplay is observed than both players must rematch, if an out of sync error occurs game must be re-hosted right away and played to the end.

4.) All issues will be resolved by Prime. What he say goes. NO MATTER WHAT! To argue with an Prime is a bad thing, so don’t do it, or once again Mantouch will be upon you.

5.) Connection Issues, I have had this happen many of times. Make sure you don’t have connection issues, turn of firewalls, and Messenger programs, and Anti anything programs to avoid issues. As long as you are just playing the game your Anti virus program can be shut off...

That is all for now, any other rules you would like to see applied please post them below for possible inclusion.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    #3: We have players all over the world? But they'll all be in the same tent... :confused:
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    adjusted
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2006
    You seem to believe that the threat of Mantouch will be some sort of deterrent. I can tell you right now that this is only going to encourage that sort of behavior on the part of some people. ;)
    ...If you cheat in any way, you will be Mantouched out of the tournament, and sent to Prof's tent...
    Goody! :mullet:
  • oCoMiKoCoMiK Oswego, IL
    edited May 2006
    Just a friendly reminder... Shortly after SM LAN '04 one could query "mantouch" via Google and Short-media.com was in the top three results.

With all of this mantouch talk so early in the process, I'm thinking a Google "mantouch" query might just put short-media.com in the number one spot.

As a sidenote - Do we think John Peters notices a spike in his web traffic right around the time of the SM LAN? Just something to ponder.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    oCoMiK wrote:
    As a sidenote - Do we think John Peters notices a spike in his web traffic right around the time of the SM LAN? Just something to ponder.
    I'm sure SOMETHING of John Peters' spikes around SM LAN time!!! :buck:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Jethuth Chritht I can handle it any more LET ME GO TO THE LAN.