Help with diet and weight gain

13»

Comments

• ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2006
    Update:

As of last week I gained 2 more lbs. So I'm up to 125lbs right now. So this does seem to be working for me. I'm eating like all the time during the day and I just don't know how I'm gonna fit anymore calories and all in me during the day.
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    if you see an increase in weight, just keep doing what your doing.
    your doing good man :)
    edited June 2006
    It has been a little harder than what I thought it would be, but the scale doesn't lie, lol. I can't wait to see 140 or close to it again though.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    holy crap man! I drank Carnation Instant Breakfast 2 to 3 times a day and i put 6 pds on in 2 weeks, got me from 166 to 172 in no time which is where i wanted to bne since my 34 pants were starting to become hugely baggy. ( remember I am 6 ft 5 in so I am by no means Fat! )
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    gnome, ur a fatass and u know it. :)
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    i would say that you need to stay away from fast food due to the enormous amount of cholesterol involved. I would suggest that you start pumping iron at the gym to get the weight back. You should look into something called glutamine...that is an animo acid which is utilized in the body for energy for the immune system as well as muscle repair. You should only take like a scoop or two a day. If you were getting sick that often, it is quite possible that you have loss some muscle, so you should try to gain it back, and not just put on some healthy weight. And it is quite true that you will gain weight when you get older...cuz your metabolism slows down. Also, if you work out you have the ability to eat stuff that is higher in cholesterol because while working out, your body converts the cholesterol to testostrone. But in order to gain the weight back, i would not suggest eating burger king on a daily basis, it'll eventually ruin your system. Also, stay away from that nonesense fake sugar stuff. And take a multivitamin in the morning. Also, Flax seed oil usually packs a lot of fat that your body needs. It'll also make your poop shot out faster than a cannon.
    edited June 2006
    I really don't eat that much fast food anymore. Maybe Burger King once a week at most. So far my new food intake has been working for me. I'm sure I can tweak it out to put on maybe another pound a week, I will just have to play around with different foods and all.
    edited June 2006
    Just a little update. Ever since I started my new eating habits and all I have been feeling GREAT. It is amazing how me just putting on a little bit of weight and eating more has improved me feeling better all around.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I always feel a lot happier when I eat more too. Unfortunately, that also generates the unhappy side effect of preventing me from fitting into my pants.

Congrats on your progress, Jeremy! Keep up the fitness!
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Heh, I hate you, I can't stop putting weight on, it's reaching the dangerous levels now...