****!!!! My feet hurt like hell!

V-PV-P State College, PA
edited October 2010 in The Pub
So my mom washed my shoes yesterday, and they were still wet, so I had to were my dad's shoes to school, and they're two sizes smaller than mine... ouch!

Comments

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited June 2006
    ...Congratulations.
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell
    edited June 2006
    This reminds me on another forum where there was an entire post dedicated to someone who stubbed his toe.
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited June 2006
    I stubbed my finger catching a frisbee today
  • WingaWinga South Africa
    edited June 2006
    I'm trying to understand why you haven't got more than one pair of shoes:scratch:
  • V-PV-P State College, PA
    edited June 2006
    Winga wrote:
    I'm trying to understand why you haven't got more than one pair of shoes:scratch:
    Actually, I only have one pair of tennis shoes and like 10 pairs of sandals and flip-flops and stuff. I am actaully about to go get another 2 pairs of shoes so this doesn't happen again/
  • RWBRWB
    edited June 2006
    Winga wrote:

Until two days ago I only had one pair, my cousins dog ate one pair which was old already and my damned sandals. I still haven't been re-embursed. Especially now with me being broke ater going to the river this weekend.

Speaking of pain... I slammed my knee(the one I busted back in Decemberish with my bursa sack that busted)... I slammed it against a sharp rock, I have no idea how I didn't bleed but omg that mixed with the sunburn on my legs HURTS
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower
    edited June 2006
    :vimp:
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited June 2006
    I only have one pair that I would wear out. I've got a pair of dress shoes, but I wouldn't wear those every day.

If you think about it, there's absolutely no need for more than one pair of the same kind of shoe. Unless you're a girl and/or really care about your SHOES matching your "outfit."
  • jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
    edited June 2006
    I have 1 pair of tennis shoes (I hate em), 3 pairs of work boots (2 steel toed), and a pair of sandles. I usually wear the work boots.
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains
    edited June 2006
    Winga wrote:

he's not a woman.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA
    edited June 2006
    Armo wrote:
    he's not a woman.
    You'd think that would be my first line of defense. Go figure.
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI
    edited June 2006
    i got 4 pairs of shoes.

3 pairs of sneakers, and 1 pair of dress shoes. I have been wearing the dress shoes lately everyday, since i'm doing internship, i gotta wear that everyday. but as soon as i get back to my apartment, i change into my sneakers if i;m going out, or sandles.
  • RWBRWB
    edited June 2006
    My favorite pair of shoes are none-at-all's, just like my underwear... ;D
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains
    edited June 2006
    yikes, lol
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited June 2006
    I have sandals, casual dress, tennis shoes, dress shoes.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2006
    I wear my hockey skates year-round. Wreaks hell on the carpet, though. :mullet:
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California
    edited October 2010
    The threads that get resurrected on this forum never cease to amaze me.