S-M Lan 06 Countdown!

13»

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I want to leave now!
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Well I'm getting ready now... My flight from the Sunshine state leaves tomorrow at Noon for a 2:30PMish arrival at Detriot!! It's almost here!!
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Dang I won't be there until 6ish on friday :(
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2006
    Me and my crew should arrive in under 24 hours. They are here in the Holy City Of Westlake even as I type this. :D
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I'm looking at about 29/30 hours until arrival. And about 45 minutes until I get out of my boring workday from hell.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I go home in 2 hours to leave in 6 hours :) but I still won't be there until; 11:00ish tomorrow....
  • MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
    edited June 2006
    me and ][v][agic are heading out around noon tomorrow, you guys all drive/fly safe
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I'm hitching up the mules now. We should make it across the Yukon, British Columbia, and Alberta and into the Dakotas before winter sets in again... Oh, that's right, the Alaska-Canada highway was finished decades ago. Guess I can drive. OK guys, I'll see you in 10 days.

Wish I could be there, guys. Have fun.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I am going to [strike]jump big bird[/strike] jump on a big bird in just a few hours. :D It is all starting to hit me now as I don't have to worry about work for the next week. :woohoo: There are so many faces I finally get to meet at long last. People like Shorty, Mac, Prime and Sledge. See all you gus soon! :woowoo:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    It's on like donkey kong, chums. I'll see some of you tonight, hopefully.