Dancing across the world

entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
edited July 2006 in The Pub

Comments

• RWBRWB
    edited June 2006
    Looks awsome, I need to do something like that. Quit my job and go around the world!
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit
    edited June 2006
    A 2006 edition! Sweet.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited June 2006
    Call me an old softie but I found that strangely emotional. One of the coolest things I have ever seen.
  • edited June 2006
    I watched that on the Table of Malcontents the other day. I thought it was interesting - who is that guy?
  • jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
    edited June 2006
    Thats definately a very interesting video. =) It does move you.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan
    edited June 2006
    GHoosdum wrote:
    I watched that on the Table of Malcontents the other day. I thought it was interesting - who is that guy?
    Hes Matt.
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA
    edited July 2006
    That's amazing... and did you guys see the shot in Norway? It was my favorite of the set... phew
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX
    edited July 2006
    Did you see the one with him swimming with jellyfish!! that guy is nuts.. I dont get near those little devils.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan
    edited July 2006
    Did you see the one with him swimming with jellyfish!! that guy is nuts.. I dont get near those little devils.
    You guys have a big problem with jellyfish in Oklahoma?
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska
    edited July 2006
    did you guys see the shot in Norway? It was my favorite of the set... phew
    Yes, I did a doubletake. Amazing.
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains
    edited July 2006
    Nightwolf wrote:
    You guys have a big problem with jellyfish in Oklahoma?

LOL
    they are called land jelly fish, they are as big as dogs, and twice as mean.

that was an awesome video!
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX
    edited July 2006
    Armo wrote:
    LOL
    they are called land jelly fish, they are as big as dogs, and twice as mean.

that was an awesome video!

Trust me, if there was such a thing in ok, id be gone quicker than a set of rims at a puff daddy concert.:eek:

No, my uncle/cousins live in florida, and we go down there probably twice a year, and go boating/tubing and all that good stuff in the gulf, and lets say I dont get in if I see one Jellyfish, because where there is one, there are hundreds more.
  • RWBRWB
    edited July 2006
    Trust me, if there was such a thing in ok, id be gone quicker than a set of rims at a puff daddy concert.:eek:

No, my uncle/cousins live in florida, and we go down there probably twice a year, and go boating/tubing and all that good stuff in the gulf, and lets say I dont get in if I see one Jellyfish, because where there is one, there are hundreds more.

I've been stung by jelly fish alot, cabbidge heads are nothing compaired to stepping on a sting ray :thumbup Advice for beach goers, skuttle your feet.
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited July 2006
    Well, I just showed it to my parents because I think it's so cool.

They mentioned something about the jellyfish, too - they said that's a lake. The only freshwater one, actually, with jellyfish, and they've lost their ability to sting. So there you go.