Dancing across the world

entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
edited July 2006 in The Pub

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Looks awsome, I need to do something like that. Quit my job and go around the world!
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    A 2006 edition! Sweet.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited June 2006
    Call me an old softie but I found that strangely emotional. One of the coolest things I have ever seen.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    I watched that on the Table of Malcontents the other day. I thought it was interesting - who is that guy?
  • jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
    edited June 2006
    Thats definately a very interesting video. =) It does move you.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan New
    edited June 2006
    GHoosdum wrote:
    I watched that on the Table of Malcontents the other day. I thought it was interesting - who is that guy?
    Hes Matt.
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    That's amazing... and did you guys see the shot in Norway? It was my favorite of the set... phew
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Member
    edited July 2006
    Did you see the one with him swimming with jellyfish!! that guy is nuts.. I dont get near those little devils.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan New
    edited July 2006
    Did you see the one with him swimming with jellyfish!! that guy is nuts.. I dont get near those little devils.
    You guys have a big problem with jellyfish in Oklahoma?
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    did you guys see the shot in Norway? It was my favorite of the set... phew
    Yes, I did a doubletake. Amazing.
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains
    edited July 2006
    Nightwolf wrote:
    You guys have a big problem with jellyfish in Oklahoma?

LOL
    they are called land jelly fish, they are as big as dogs, and twice as mean.

that was an awesome video!
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Member
    edited July 2006
    Armo wrote:
    LOL
    they are called land jelly fish, they are as big as dogs, and twice as mean.

that was an awesome video!

Trust me, if there was such a thing in ok, id be gone quicker than a set of rims at a puff daddy concert.:eek:

No, my uncle/cousins live in florida, and we go down there probably twice a year, and go boating/tubing and all that good stuff in the gulf, and lets say I dont get in if I see one Jellyfish, because where there is one, there are hundreds more.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Trust me, if there was such a thing in ok, id be gone quicker than a set of rims at a puff daddy concert.:eek:

No, my uncle/cousins live in florida, and we go down there probably twice a year, and go boating/tubing and all that good stuff in the gulf, and lets say I dont get in if I see one Jellyfish, because where there is one, there are hundreds more.

I've been stung by jelly fish alot, cabbidge heads are nothing compaired to stepping on a sting ray :thumbup Advice for beach goers, skuttle your feet.
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited July 2006
    Well, I just showed it to my parents because I think it's so cool.

They mentioned something about the jellyfish, too - they said that's a lake. The only freshwater one, actually, with jellyfish, and they've lost their ability to sting. So there you go.