Homeworld 2

Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
edited September 2003 in Gaming
Good enough to justify buying?

Comments

• croc_croc_ New
    edited September 2003
    first one was hard, i suck at those type of games. then i got ground control, worst game ever.

Can't you "test" it out before you buy it? ;);)
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited September 2003
    theres a demo, its better looking than the first. however, it seems to be pretty similar to the first, so i'm probably not going to get it (although i did like the first)
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited September 2003
    I didn't have the first one, either. It's made by sierra tho... is it anything like Outpost 2?
  • edited September 2003
    IMO, the controls/menus aren't as complicated as before. Get the demo and play a few skirmishes vs. the comp. That should give you an idea how hard the game will be.

If you want, IM me sometime and we’ll play a few games.

BTW, anyone know if the game has been released?
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Yeah, the game was released on the 16th I believe, I'll be going to get it Monday morning since I was gone all week racing.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Just picked it up and played to the 6th mission yesterday. Its good, but not as good as the first. The story seems a bit jumpy at times (Couple places in the game the story seemed to be talking about things I should know, but haven't heard of yet in the game). I still like the old menus more too. I think its still worth the money, and I haven't touched the MP yet.
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited September 2003
    hmm... I'll have to get the demo... Is it anything like Outpost 2?