Airborn Flies Past The Folding Star

airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
edited October 2006 in Milestones
Yes, I am working on gradually bumping up my production. I am seeing some nice increases. Im shooting for 2k ppd by march, we will see. Anyhow, I have 25k points and ever increasing.:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=7099&stc=1

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Nice work, Mr. Flght!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Outstanding job, Airborn. You've been steadily working your way up the charts. Congrats on 25K!!!!
    :smokin:
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited October 2006
    Congrats on the 25K! Good work!

:smokin:
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    I know, it is so awesome, I am the 26th producer for the team. Hopefully I can keep pushing up my production bit by bit. Though it is gonna suck, cause a 4 day weekend is comming up, and im sure our schools energy czar will turn my farm off.:mad2:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2006
    KwitCo™ wrote:
    Nice work, Mr. Flght!
    How do you pronounce that? :cool:

Great job, my man. You've really taken off and have steadily climbed up the ranks! :woowoo:
    edited October 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    How do you pronounce that? :cool:

Great job, my man. You've really taken off and have steadily climbed up the ranks! :woowoo:

taken off. lol.

it is flight, but I thought it would be a dramatic touch if I left off the 'i', that, and when I was like twelve registering for a yahoo account 'airbornflight' wasnt available. and flght just looks cooler, not to mention it is easier to type:vimp:

Did I mention that I am the 23rd point producer? Which if I can get to my goal of 2,500, will put me right at #10:thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2006
    I guess I can quite saying airborn fluggihut then. :mullet:

See ya at the 50K Toaster, Airborn. At the rate you're going it won't be long. :D
  • edited October 2006
    Way to go, Airborn. At the rate you are going, I guess you're gonna smoke me afterall. Good job! :thumbsup:
    edited October 2006
    nah, I let you go too long