Haircut?

airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX
edited November 2006 in The Pub
Here is a picture of me as of about 5 minutes ago. I think that I need a hair cut, and I'm not thinking my normal trim. I am thinking of going short. but I'm not sure...I'm kinda scared to get rid of my hair.

Do you think I should cut it a lot shorter. Like from the current 4-5 inches to around 1-2 inches? or shorter. I think that I would look better and more professional with shorter hair, though sometimes I think that I look younger and childish with shorter hair, and I already look younger than I am.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on it?

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana
    edited October 2006
    Here is a picture of me as of about 5 minutes ago.
    Anyways, what are your thoughts on it?
    Hmmm ...my thoughts are ...you forgot your pic. But don't worry I'll post one for you!:honoes:
    cut it.
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited October 2006
    Cut it, hippy.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX
    edited October 2006
    I fixed the picture, and whoa, I think I forgot to hit 'constrain proportions" but you get the idea.
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited October 2006
    Thrax wrote:
    Cut it, hippy.
    nice not to be the only <s>former</s> hippie on here.. ;)

a cut will do you nicely. :)

LIN
    edited October 2006
    yeh, I think the reason long hair doesnt look so hot on me is because I have really fine hair like my mom. Which appears shiny, but also looks really 'wimpy'

I just think that I look (it starts with a g and rhymes with day) with short hair, but that is my own insecurity. My face is shaped kind of weird. I'm probably just gonna get it whacked off and say screw what anyone thinks. I just wish I could get these damn side burns to grow, which maybe they are and I just cant see them:bigggrin:. I've lifted up my hair and all I can see is brown little fuzzies. I'm 17 for god sakes.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2006
    I got my hair cut yesterday and went with a very short style. I might have gone even shorter except for the fact that I didn't want the lumps on my head to show.

I say cut it. :wave:
  • jaredjared College Station, TX
    edited October 2006
    short, clean, and professional.. thats what I always say :bigggrin:

chop it off
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    edited October 2006
    Bowl cut!

dumb20and20dumbererp7zt9.jpg
  • Datsun-1600Datsun-1600 Sydney.au
    edited October 2006
    Start afresh, shave it.

Datsun 1600
    edited October 2006
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Bowl cut!
    Oh, my... ;D ;D ;D
  • edited October 2006
    Let it grow. I think you look like a Stoner in the second picture anyways, so might as well have long hair. :D
  • RWBRWB
    edited October 2006
    Thrax wrote:
    Cut it, hippy.

DAMNIT! The first thing I thought of was CUT YOUR HAIR YOU HIPPY!

Definitely cut it, I cut mine a couple weeks ago... but hey you feel insecure? I have very fine silky hair as well, but I am balding.... DEAL WIT IT!:Pwned:
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited October 2006
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Bowl cut!
    Wasn't he in the Truman show?
    I used to have long hair way back and understand the reluctance to cut it. I now have it very short and it's much simpler, feels better and easier to maintain. Chop them locks!
  • RWBRWB
    edited October 2006
    RWB wrote:
    DAMNIT! The first thing I thought of was CUT YOUR HAIR YOU HIPPY!

Definitely cut it, I cut mine a couple weeks ago... but hey you feel insecure? I have very fine silky hair as well, but I am balding.... DEAL WIT IT!:Pwned:
    edited October 2006
    If my hair ever does that, I will have to get hair restoration or something...
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan
    edited October 2006
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Bowl cut!

dumb20and20dumbererp7zt9.jpg
    Hes already halfway there.
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH
    edited October 2006
    Blackhawk that is one of the coolest movies ever :) I love dumb and dumber.

One the hair cut topic though, I vote for short hair. The longest my hair has even been was bowl cuttish in 5th grade or so. Been a 2-3 on the sides and a 5-6 on the top for 12 years now I guess.
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited October 2006
    GROW A BEARD! Seriously, if you can get a good one going, you get awesome points right away. Trust me. I look like a little kid when I shave mine off. Just be sure not to cross from trim, neat beard into homeless, good-lord-what-just-flew-out-of-there beard.

Edit: Haha, and if all you can get is a wispy wuss-beard, don't bother. It just looks goofy then.
    edited October 2006
    I think this is what I may go for. I just hope I can rock the burns like he does. my face shape *sort of* similar to his. my chin is more pronounced than his though.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA
    edited October 2006
    airborn, could you give me tips on looking for pictures of hot guys on the internet? I like your taste...

:bigggrin: j/k

also, cut it
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina
    edited October 2006
    StainMeNow wrote:
    airborn, could you give me tips on looking for pictures of hot guys on the internet? I like your taste...

also, cut it

hahahaa

Yeah dude cut it for sure. I don't like my hair getting past a little over an inch or so, I got to shave it.
    edited October 2006
    StainMeNow wrote:

also, cut it

that is just a singer that our youth group listens too, and we are going to his concert, and I saw the flyer, and decided that it looked pretty good, so I'd give it a try.
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell
    edited November 2006
    Cut it, your hair looks bad long because it's too thin. If you like long hair but don't like how straight it is, ask them to layer it, tip cut it, and razor cut it, then use some sort of volumizing shampoo.
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited November 2006
    Nomad wrote:
    Cut it, your hair looks bad long because it's too thin. If you like long hair but don't like how straight it is, ask them to layer it, tip cut it, and razor cut it, then use some sort of volumizing shampoo.

<i>Haaaaaated it.</i>
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego
    edited November 2006
    I can't take hair care tips from someone I play online games with. It just seems so wrong ...like making out with a family member wrong.

(those are good tips, though. 2in. scissor cut and a "3" on the sides pour moi.)
    edited November 2006
    Buy a hat and wear it. :cool:
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan
    edited November 2006
    Nomad wrote:

Two snaps and a... awww forget it....
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell
    edited November 2006
    *Flips hand*
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California
    edited November 2006
    I am starting to think Left handed Batters for a few members in here!
    edited November 2006
    I am starting to think Left handed Batters for a few members in here!
    ??? :confused2

I'm left handed....
This discussion has been closed.