SM Top 150 Checkup!

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited December 2006 in Folding@Home
Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that has been folding for team 93. I know some of you guys have keep things going way before I was here, but I want to keep the spirit alive in everyone folding for the team... and in that I would like to checkup on a few users to make sure all is well. In our top 150 folders for Team 93 we have quite a few members no longer folding. I know reasons come up which make it hard to fold, but the main purpose of this is to see if you guys are okay. As a team we care for all our members at SM and would like to know you are still kicking :) If your name is on the list I have posted don't feel like you need to respond, it is more of a “hey how are you doing” as we do care about you.... If you’re not on this list and you were folding, but are not also feel free to let us know how you’re doing.

t1rhino
Vicodin
Jumpin'_Jack
Radeon_Man
necropolis_uk
Tbonz
Paroxym
Camman
Jammin1911
Lord_Night
MikeP928
S_Wilson
Gobbles_Farm
TheWiz
redoulent
dr_mike
floont
seversphere
TheBaron
Gareth_R
Icrontic2
UVJVS_Lab
MrNiceGuy
princess_sophie
jdii1215
Pseudonym
RC1974
DarkGuarDN
djstubbs
ElanMorinTedronai

Dragstk

Comments

• FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited October 2006
    Didn't redoulent disappear along with an SMX machine?

And UVJVS_Lab, wasn't that mmonnin's high school or something?

~FA
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Necro, shorty and RADA are fine... JuniataCollege was my lab I no longer run.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Thanks Keebs.. I removed the names form the list :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    vicodin is alive and well, I happen to talk to him a lot. He can't fold anymore, but he's fine and dandy otherwise :)

Wow.. That list reads like a "who's who of shortmedia" circa 2003 ;D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2006
    SM2 is pending reassignment. Look for it to return soon.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2006
    UVJVS_Lab was a Lab I was in during HS...3+ years ago.
  • JBJB Carlsbad, CA
    edited December 2006
    A little thread resurrection here to pop in and say hi! I lost all my lab computers after I graduated, and now that I have to pay the power bill I cut back a bit on folding. I guess my 1 WU/week wont keep in the top 150 for long, huh:sad2:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    Radeon_Man wrote:
    A little thread resurrection here to pop in and say hi! I lost all my lab computers after I graduated, and now that I have to pay the power bill I cut back a bit on folding. I guess my 1 WU/week wont keep in the top 150 for long, huh:sad2:
    Jon, where the heck have you been? :D

I dunno, Stanford says I have 5 processors in the past week, 8 in the last 50 days. I can account for two :scratch: I've been having similar issues since I left college - leaving my desktop and a 600MHz server on is all I have on :-/ (the second computer I can "account" for is my parents' system, not that server, haha).
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    vicodin is alive and well, I happen to talk to him a lot. He can't fold anymore, but he's fine and dandy otherwise :)

Wow.. That list reads like a "who's who of shortmedia" circa 2003 ;D

Yes it is, and I'm glad I'm on it. Being one of the OCD types, I decided this morning to check out some of the stuff in my Favorites List and saw Short-Media so of course I had to do a search on here for "Camman" cause I'm so vain. But I am still alive and kicking, I just moved recently and even before that with a new job I had stopped being on the computer much since I am now on the computer all day at work, but I'm still here, and I'm re-adding Short-Media forums to my home pages tabs :) I think I'll even fire up F@H again on a few machines I have going now.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    The Team and community are ALWAYS here - goes with you everywhere! Thanks, Camman. Wouldn't be the same without you.