For Shalimar and Datsun1600

2»

Comments

• ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited October 2006
    smack wrote:
    Been red for a few days. Looks like I'll be wearing undies on my head for a while yet!

Hi steve,

You should receive both cpu's and ram to suit this week for that little folding pc that needs a little push.

Later

PS: Told ya you would turn into a Red Head. Diiddent i!!!!!
  • edited December 2006
    Red is harder to maintain than I thought. Infrequent and short stays so far. No new boxen for me at the moment.

Coming up to santa time so I thought I'd drop in and wish you two the seasons best.

(psst, cya in Syd early Feb)
    edited December 2006
    smack wrote:
    Red is harder to maintain than I thought. Infrequent and short stays so far. No new boxen for me at the moment.

Coming up to santa time so I thought I'd drop in and wish you two the seasons best.

(psst, cya in Syd early Feb)

Hi steve,

Merry Christmas to you and your family also.

PS: Regarding the bolded bit above you have a pm. :)

That will save us a headache.

Later Tassie gator.

Shal
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2006
    I love reading this thread... It takes me several attempts to understand the posts but it's interesting. ;D;D;D
    edited December 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:
    I love reading this thread... It takes me several attempts to understand the posts but it's interesting. ;D;D;D

Well Q he is a taswegian gator, only diff is....is that they are snowloving crocs and gators down there.

They are so different to the Banana Benders up north, or the Sandgropers on the west coast aka dragonV8's mob. I think they call us cockroaches or the Blues not sure which one it is.

Later Uncle Buster.:D
    edited December 2006
    PS: Steve it will definitely be red undie on head time again once you get a hold of this baby along with the udder bits.

Its time for the permanent Reeeeddddddllllllllllllliiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee!!!!! Baby.

Later tassie gator.

Shal

PS: Datsun 1600, are we cockroaches or blues, or do they call us something else?

V8's not around to ask. :-/
  • Datsun-1600Datsun-1600 Sydney.au
    edited December 2006
    Shalimar wrote:
    PS: Steve it will definitely be red undie on head time again once you get a hold of this baby along with the udder bits.

Its time for the permanent Reeeeddddddllllllllllllliiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee!!!!! Baby.

Later tassie gator.

Shal

PS: Datsun 1600, are we cockroaches or blues, or do they call us something else?

V8's not around to ask. :-/
    In NSW yep, Cockroaches, but for sports most teams wear blue, hence the colour conection.

Datsun 1600
  • edited December 2006
    cahn the blues.
    edited December 2006
    Thank you Datsun 1600, i thought that was the case but was not sure.

Now!

Even steven get to steppin, you got's a pm full of cockroach, errr scratch that i like blues. So you got's a pm full of Blues power.

More folding power for the tassie tigers. Hey this is cool because you will have both Datsun & Shalimar "Mwioah" boxen that Roxen.

Later

Tassie Gator
  • edited January 2007
    See that on my head. Is that Rio? Thanks to you two, I'm now at 500,000 :cheers:
    edited January 2007
    smack wrote:
    See that on my head. Is that Rio? Thanks to you two, I'm now at 500,000 :cheers:

For 500K it would want to be a red Rio....:vimp:

And to think that Geoff innocently got you involved. ;D

Later tassie gator.
  • Datsun-1600Datsun-1600 Sydney.au
    edited January 2007
    Well come on, spill the beans, what colour reggies?

You are quite welcome.

Just boxed up an ex Boxen, so what special occasion do you have coming up, August is just to far away?

Datsun 1600