trouble in my race

BlueDragonBlueDragon Longwood, FL USA New
edited March 2007 in Folding@Home
In the midst of everyone else's farm shutting down:eek: my little garden that was really starting to bloom is being distroyed by a major hurricane name system restore:eek3: . by the evil school board:zombie: while i am haplessly locked out due to the two week skip between quarters:bawling: :bawling: . but A.S.A.P. the mighty bluedragon will defeat the wrong doings of the mischievous group,:clap: and make the day right again.:celebrate :respect::rockon: :woowoo:

(i think maybe i should not of started reading my 1980s comics again:ninja: ) lol

ps on another note I made perfect attendance again this term along with highest honors.:topic:

(now i really sound like a geek oh well:buck: )

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Sad... Happy... Proud...

That' sums it up!!!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2007
    Just a little hiccup along the way - we'll look for your resurgence soon. :)
  • OrianeOriane Turn around.
    edited March 2007
    BlueDragon wrote:
    In the midst of everyone else's farm shutting down:eek: my little garden that was really starting to bloom is being distroyed by a major hurricane name system restore:eek3: . by the evil school board:zombie: while i am haplessly locked out due to the two week skip between quarters:bawling: :bawling: . but A.S.A.P. the mighty bluedragon will defeat the wrong doings of the mischievous group,:clap: and make the day right again.:celebrate :respect::rockon: :woowoo:

I just have to ask: Didn't you have some trouble getting permission with PCs at school or is this something else or has something changed?

BTW, good going with school :) .
  • BlueDragonBlueDragon Longwood, FL USA New
    edited March 2007
    the dean said no but my computer said yes because of my grades but only to using 7 of the pc's