FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
edited June 2003 in Community
So...Yall still folding???

Huh?

Folding?

Comments

• EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited June 2003
    Attention all former members of the Icrontic Folding team.

The Icrontic Folding Team 93 has moved to a new site. At this time Icrontic will no longer have a Folding Team. However the staff wishes the best of luck to the former team and we want to make sure any lost sheep find their way to their new site. Those interested in folding but who did not formerly fold should consider visiting them. Best of luck to all those involved.

Their new home is located at : http://www.short-media.com/forum/index.php?
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yeah, them folders went thadda way
    >

:)
    NS
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yeah, as EQ and NS related the Team is now at short-media.com. We are still team #93 and nothing needs to be changed if you're still folding.:)

The decision for the forum change was made while IC was down and out and put on EBAY, At the time IC's future was up in the air and nobody knew how it was going to go so we decided to go for stability and support Shorty, Mediaman and primesuspect in their new venture.

Who would've thought that icrontic.com would be back so soon but in the end, short-media supports icrontic and icrontic supports short-media so keep folding for good ol 93 FF.:)
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited June 2003
    K, will do. Suppose I couldve figured that out on my own by lurking a little more...

but what the hell I figured...ignorance is bliss
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by FormFactor
    K, will do. Suppose I couldve figured that out on my own by lurking a little more...

but what the hell I figured...ignorance is bliss

Glad to hear you're still with us, you will find that most people will be participating in both forums.

Oh and bookmark another site which was instrumental in keeping everybody together during it all... http://addaboy.com, maintained by kanezfan and is another great place to visit.:)