15 SILENT HILL 3 KONAMI
16 TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 2003 ELECTRONIC ARTS
17 BURNOUT 2: POINT OF IMPACT ACCLAIM
18 RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN: TIDES... ACTIVISION
19 HARRY POTTER - CHAMBER OF SECRETS ELECTRONIC ARTS
20 YU-GI-OH! WORLDWIDE EDITION KONAMI

Comments

• edited June 2003
    Erk Enter Matrix finished that to quickly :)

And did anyone else nptice that the tires wernt circle? neither was the hoverships glowy things :)
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I think The Sims needs to burn in hell.

NS
  • Lincoln-ImpLincoln-Imp Lincoln, England
    edited June 2003
    Heeeeyy now Nightshade.. burn in hell's a bit strong.... maybe singed?.. lightly toasted? ;)
    edited June 2003
    Burnt till now even their ashes are left in existance, and then have the whole area irradiated to make sure no-one lives to spread the plague.

And Im being light here.

NS
  • edited June 2003
    I have a copy somewhere I can burn for you, direct from EA

I'll send you the ashes.

First two were ok, then it got stupid, however, the public gets what the pubic wants.
  • edited June 2003
    BURRRNNN!!!

Argh! sims Argh!

Need i say more.
    edited June 2003
    Wow, didn't realise feeling ran that high.. How about this idea then, placing the entire supply into a spaceship, and firing it into, either the nearest Black Hole orrr the Sun
    :D
  • edited June 2003
    It'll need to be a massive spaceship, its the worlds largest selling game :p

The game is "ok" but the amount of add-ons is past "cash-in" stage, but hell, can you really blame EA, or the game any more than the type who actually buys all the expansions?

If you dont like it, dont buy it :D And before you all say you dont, unfortunatly - someone does, the type of person that usually doesnt play computer games.

Me? I'll wait for "Half-Life 2" and let them get on with the next expansion which will even beat HL2 in the charts.
  • jdccbjdccb Mid-Atlantic USA
    edited June 2003
    Okay now, it's one thing for one version of the game to be in the top 10, that wouldn't surprise me at all given it's popularity, but are people just going out and buying two or three of these at a time or something, two in the top five is rediculuous. And Matrix shows you what hype and marketing can do for a game.
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited June 2003
    I agree with NS, The Sims needs to burn in hell. That game is not that great, it is not nearly as open as they clam (they say you can be anything, and do anything, but to get anywhere in the game you basically become an average guy climbing the ladder.) Time is horrible in the game (how is there no freaking weekend in the game?) But anyways, the fact that the game is always in the top ten makes me want to go get a kick in the magungas. And it is not anyone expansion pack that stays in the top ten, it is the original game. Are people buying a new copy of the game everytime they buy an expansion? Did EA put something in the manual saying you must buy a new copy of the orginal to use an expansion pack?
  • edited June 2003
    Did EA put something in the manual saying you must buy a new copy of the orginal to use an expansion pack?

Of course they did! - probably.

But what they did do, is make none of them stand-alone. Which of course they didnt need to do at all.

The SimsOnline was a major flop though I believe....

Anyone up for an Icrontic ghetto destroy "The Sims?"
    edited June 2003
    Hey Coaster, i can't destroy my 'Sims', just realised it's waaay to important to me....

It's keeping the coffee stains off the desktop :D
    edited June 2003
    Yeah, the Sims says you need to buy another copy of the original to play the expansion, a woman at work was asking me about it, and I thought it was rather strange.

NS
  • xDeluxexxDeluxex DeLuxembourg
    edited June 2003
    The Sims has no purpose as a video game. it should be destroyed, all it is a simulation for people that dont have lives and wish to pretend they do through the playing of a game. Any game that has 10 (or however many there are) expansion packs is not a complete enough game to be released in the first place, and since the sims will never be complete i doubt we will ever see the end to the expansions :rolleyes: