Can't access Icrontic from IP 66.76.170.xxx

danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
edited June 2003 in Community
I haven't been able to access Icrontic from the IP 66.76.170.xxx since Monday 10PM. I don't know why that is, but I can still access Icrontic from my laptop on the same connection, but my laptop has the IP 208.180.196.xxx

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Maybe they banned you, Dan. :D
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited June 2003
    Oh, and why would they do that?
  • KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited June 2003
    LOL, dosen't matter were you ask that question, you will always get the same smart ass answer. God I love the internet.
  • XZGohanXZGohan Scottsdale, Arizona Member
    edited June 2003
    Might be in the same range as the haxx0r... Goodluck though.

<- Stuck in PA with a Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop and AOL.
  • KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited June 2003
    For some reason that I cannot understand, in a lot of areas in PA, you can only get AOL. From were I used to live in PA. I think that the only choice you have for internet service, is AOL. It is crazy.
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited June 2003
    Well I have cox high speed internet
  • XZGohanXZGohan Scottsdale, Arizona Member
    edited June 2003
    hmm, thats in the range of my IP at home, Cox too. Guess I will get that message when I get home... Whats up with it?

Sort of off topic: I have the Icrontic V3 template for PostNUKE including all code, if anyone can use it.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    It sounds like you are having the same problem as I was having before. Try turning on something like "Proxy DNS Server" if you are using a router.

NS
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by XZGohan
    hmm, thats in the range of my IP at home, Cox too. Guess I will get that message when I get home... Whats up with it?

Sort of off topic: I have the Icrontic V3 template for PostNUKE including all code, if anyone can use it.

PM Aranyic with that info. At this point I'm not sure but if there were hacks and crap he is having probs with but it migt help. I think we should keep it anyway just for historys sake so yes please send a copy. Contact me or Aranyic and we can sort out how to get our grubby little hands on that please!

Tex
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I'm attempting to get ahold of trippin about it danball, still not totally familiar with freebsd.