The Official Short-Media Yearbook

Comments

• WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    a2jfreak said
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think Buddy_J and GHoosdum look like they might be related?

i second it
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I don't think I have a brother, but I am a Cowboy Bebop fan... hmm.

Wanna see my old Vash the Stampede photochop pic that Garg made?
  • MediaManMediaMan Powered by loose parts.
    edited October 2003
    You are not at all what I pictured in my head. And no...your avatar had no influence on what I thought you looked like.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I've seen your pic, MM. You dapper fellow. :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I've seen MM in a television spot ;)
    edited October 2003
    You know, I get that all the time. When I go to lanners, people are always suprised. Honestly, I don't know what image I portray, but it must be vastly different, judging by the shocked looks on people's faces.

Last lan part I went to, one of my clanmates just kept looking at me and saying "OMG I can't believe you're Buddy Jesus!" and he did it the entire weekend. It was kinda creepy.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited October 2003
    If he kept it up the whole weekend he was probably gay.
    edited October 2003
    Yea, I bet he is gay.

PM Creep and ask him if he is! He visits this forum frequently.
    edited October 2003
    Sure thing! ;D
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Nah, Creep isn't teh gay.

BTW - I got these from Jammin's Icrontic gallery. If you want me to remove them Creep just let me know.

creep.jpg

creep2.jpg
    edited October 2003
    And if you think those are ugly, just see him in person!
    edited October 2003
    No, he's not bad, but that room that they're in ... ugh! 70's anybody? ;D
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    a2jfreak said
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think Buddy_J and GHoosdum look like they might be related?

Yeah... I saw that and I was thinking: "Hey, Buddy, what're you posting a picture of me for?!?" :tongue:
    edited October 2003
    It's glad to know that some of you know how to use google. Only a few of you have actually found me. I can't believe the segment when I was on Jay Leno is still on the web. Bill Gates and I...what a boring show.

Buddy Jesus

When I went to the Chaintech Reloaded event in New Orleans it was the same way. When we walked in there all of us were eyeing each other up wondering who was with what website. All of us thought each other was 14 yrs old and just going through puberty.

The only one who was truly geeked out was Karl. He had every device on his hip that could qualify as a computer. He was a pocket protector and tape on the glasses away from being the poster boy for geekdom.

One guy from the Tech Report is in the same city as I am. He does it full time and, get this, has a football cheerleader as a girlfriend.

HE'S the ultimate movie geek get's the girl in the end proof.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    MyStream.com

Doug Kronlund, Production Manager of KVOS TV12
    Doug joins us today to chat about Televison production, the history of the industry itself, and the transition from the standard NTSC / PAL Formats to HDTV, also known as High Definition Televison, or 1080i. Doug can be reached by email at < WITHHELD DUE TO UNCERTAINTY >

THERE'S A VIDEO ;D

<font color=green>*Thrax runs for his life</font>
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    GRR... is there a codec that makes WMP play .ram files? I hate RealNetworks. I hate QuickTime too. GRR again, I say!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I hate RAM too. I've not actually even looked at it because it's RAM. :shakehead
    edited October 2003
    Same here, Guy! I think I hate RealNetworks more than QuickTime.
    edited October 2003
    Yup...Thrax gets coal in his stocking this year.

/me makes mental note to put compromising pictures of Thrax on the main page.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    LOL. RealPlayer is one of the programs I intentionally removed from my system just the other day - it was on my 'ash and trash - to be removed' list. Go ahead Doug, start digging up something embarassing on me as well. :eek:
    edited October 2003
    The best part about that mediaman video is the old dude that's interviewing him... He gets his name wrong and a disembodied voice from stage right pipes in and corrects him.. The voice is MediaMan's of course......

Nothin like high budgets :)
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited October 2003
    A video with MM in it and I can't view it??! Oh, this is not good, not good at all. :banghead:

LIN
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I could post a video of me but it involves me and my ex g/f and my bed so I wont!
  • Park_7677Park_7677
    will soon have the XViD version of MM :buck:

Sucks for you all that I only can host it on my machine.. which is capped at 30 kb/sec up Missouri Member
    edited October 2003
    will soon have the XViD version of MM :buck:

Sucks for you all that I only can host it on my machine.. which is capped at 30 kb/sec up :rolleyes:
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Me speeding along......
  • Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
    edited October 2003
    nice :thumbsup:

I'll get one of me and my car soon!
    edited October 2003
    Pseud, that looks like so much fun.
    edited October 2003
    Thats sweet stuff.. I thought it was F500 but I've never seen it here at the OKC SCCA meets, only Formula Vee. Here at the college, we race FSAE cars over the summer with the SCCA guys. They love to see what we bring each summer. It's such a blast!
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited October 2003
    GHoosdum said
    GRR... is there a codec that makes WMP play .ram files? I hate RealNetworks. I hate QuickTime too. GRR again, I say!

Get the RealAlternative player from Kazaa Lite's website.
  • CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Buddy J don't make me hurt you at the next LAN party I attend...

TBonZ, thanks for posting those pics for me, and thanks for having my back against "Buddy J the wanna be french artist"

The 70's room, yea, it's not MY house so there isnt much more to say about that.

You know Lag and I cracked on you for about 24 hours straight after we left Oklahell. And btw, I never spoke to you at the LAN because you and your little "Masked" friends are anti-social. But yea, at the pre-LAN-Party I was shocked to find out that you looked like such a dork. You are one of those kids that Lag and I picked on in High school.

Anymore cheap shots you wanna take smart guy?
This discussion has been closed.