2003 Antispy?

edited June 2003 in Science & Tech
I love XP Antispy for Windows XP. Does anyone know if Windows 2003 has tracking features similar too those in XP. Is there any software like XPantispy for 2003 yet?

Comments

• EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Can you define "Tracking features". You mean like, Cookies, History etc?

NS
  • edited June 2003
    I mean the fact that Windows XP has integrated windows authentication, and comes with remote desktop support for Microsoft. I guess I'm just paranoid but I really hate anything like spyware.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2003
    Are you talking about server 2003? It is a server OS, not something that would would use for an everyday computer. According to what you did with your server, you shouldn't have a problem with spyware, most servers aren't used for surfing the internet and p2p programs and all.
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    2003 with a bit of modification can also be an excellent workstation though (I have a computer setup with it as a server and one with it was a workstation. I like it much better than 2000 or xp for daily use myself.

As for the antispy, I don't _think_ it has all (or as much) junk put on it by MS as XP did/does.
  • dydxdydx Cymru, UK
    edited June 2003
    2k3 is way more secure than XP, and I think it looks better and its got less junk in it.

Only annoying thing is heading into the control panel to enable simple thngs like internet explorer and stuff. I suppose thats why its secure.

mD