Icrontic vs Addaboy?

GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 LifeAkron, PA Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Gaming
Team Adda-Control would like to extend a invite to the members of Icrontic for a tournament. 8 Players from Icrontic to play our team who technically have never played together before! So its a even fight! The tournament if its confirmed bye Tex or someone who is incharge wont happen for a month so we all have time to practice. Are you guys Game??? BTw Its UT

Comments

• TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited June 2003
    I don't game at all guys so not sure what I need to confirm here.

It seems the deal here is to actually see if anyone that plays the game is interested in this deal at all. If so then cool but that seems to be the only stumbling block.

Gaming is really Coasters special section and perhaps he or the other gaming guys should be involved in forming the team is my recomendation here. If you wanted my OK... then you got it but.... someone that actually plays this needs to get involved here as a team leader and get the team formed or its not gonna proceed well it seems.

Tex
  • edited June 2003
    I do not see a problem, however, let us settle, get the games side sorted first, and when ready, it should be a go in my opinion :D
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Its all good. Get a team sorted out 8 to 10 players or so and lets do it! take your time! we have a yourney on sunday and another on july 13th. so it wont be till the end of july. Its all friendly competion!
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    Wouldn't there be alot of players who wouldn't know which team they belonged to, as they visit both sites?
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    yeah, which team do I play for? :P
    edited June 2003
    nope not a problem at all! see Addaboy already has a UT team called Adda-Control
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2003
    Once I get my new system up and running I would be happy to join in on the frag fest.
    edited June 2003
    clutch! we miss u on teh show~!
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    When is the match and what game was it again (don't want to scroll up and look).
  • LIQuidLIQuid Raleigh, NC
    edited June 2003
    there would be a problem with latency :P
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited June 2003
    Stoopid the mighty sniper will defend the base ;)

I'm not the greatest UT player, but have years of experience playing, so what I lack in hand-eye I more than make up in defensive skills and strategy. Oh, and I don't play every day, so this isn't life and death... it's a game for fun, ya know? ;)
  • edited June 2003
    im up for that, though im in the UK :p

got broadband however. put me down as a sub if you have 10 already :)
  • edited June 2003
    GJUK, your welcome to join and anyone else

No matches for me until the games section is ready, but if you guys want to go ahead before then, someone like Stoop or whoever can be captain.

BUt... far too busy here right now, but I will join in someday :D
  • edited June 2003
    Originally posted by Coaster
    GJUK, your welcome to join and anyone else

No matches for me until the games section is ready, but if you guys want to go ahead before then, someone like Stoop or whoever can be captain.

BUt... far too busy here right now, but I will join in someday :D

your too old for gaming :p;)
  • edited June 2003
    30 is too old? WTF?

methinks you got my age wrong :p

remember your age JOINED the bandwaggon we created :p
  • edited June 2003
    hey, i made the square wheel for the bandwagon. so what if i fell off and hit my head a while back :).

im here now

less the square wheel. less GJUK. maybe things woudl be better. but different, different for sure.

(i was j/k btw about the age thing)
  • edited June 2003
    heh, I know, but never joke about someones age, it'll only happen to you one day :p

Right less idle banter, more team planning.. So your IN GJUK, anyone else? :)
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by Coaster
    someone like Stoop or whoever can be captain.

Ironically, I've been a captain for a small, forums-based clan before :p

But there's no time now to devote to UT, looking for either something else to do away from the PC, more things to do that aren't gaming based while at the PC, or for a new game entirely. I'm willing to help as a spare or funsies player, but UT isn't my schtick anymore ;).
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Depends when it is as to wether I can play, but I whooped everyone the last time I played on the server (then got bored and left).

NS
  • edited June 2003
    Originally posted by NightShade737
    Depends when it is as to wether I can play, but I whooped everyone the last time I played on the server (then got bored and left).

NS

(((HEAD))) ;)
  • KometeKomete Member
    edited July 2003
    Well if it's ut instagib you can count me in. I rock in that but reg weapons im just a newb :)