Style XP

edited June 2003 in Science & Tech
Great for customizing the visual appearance of almost every aspect of Windows (XP of course)

I think it is available at http://www.themexp.org

Comments

• EnisadaEnisada Edmonton Member
    edited June 2003
    Mine everytime it reboots it kick whatever theme I had on...off. Can't seem to figure it out.
  • ness_25ness_25 Boone, NC
    edited June 2003
    I love it also. And I have also had the problem of rebooting and my theme being missing, but it's rather hit or miss. Other than that it is really good.
  • EnisadaEnisada Edmonton Member
    edited June 2003
    I wonder if there is a fix for that. I never really did play around with it all that much.
    edited June 2003
    I know you can have it start everytime Windows starts, but I have it set up to run as a system service. It just fails to load on restarts sometimes though..
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Free version ;)
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Well, I was thinking of installing it, and the possible outcomes are - Doesnt load, Reboots my PC, or works....... I think Ill just stick with my W2k looking XP install.

NS
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Always has worked for me :)
    edited June 2003
    NS: No we weren't saying it reboots the computer, but when we manually reboot, the program doesn't load the theme sometimes.
  • edited June 2003
    I'm with blackhawk, I've never had a problem with it.
  • morfeumorfeu Lisbon, Portugal
    edited June 2003
    I'm using StyleXP for almost a year, and working fine, dont use any cpu cycles and u have a lot of skins to choose from. Very nice.
  • NebulousNebulous New York, The Empire State
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by morfeu
    I'm using StyleXP for almost a year, and working fine, dont use any cpu cycles and u have a lot of skins to choose from. Very nice.

Freeware or shareware? Linky?
    edited June 2003
    Trial. Just use the Ux Theme patcher that I uploaded above. Does the exact same thing and it's free. For themes go to Theme XP.org.