Planetside

AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Gaming
Well I scanned and didn't see a thread yet so figured I'd start one :). Who all on Icrontic plays planetside.

I'm Aranyic on Emerald, Vanu. Member of The Vindicators.

Comments

• edited June 2003
    I play on Markov, also Vanu. I have been playign since exclusive beta and I think I am just about done with it. It can be a very fun game, but it is the same thing over and over. I wish they had more weapons that actually took skill to use.
  • NaVeriOuSNaVeriOuS Bradford, Oh
    edited June 2003
    I really don't like planetside...sorry.
  • Epyon202Epyon202 New York
    edited July 2003
    im Epyon75 in konried and im new conglomerate. .they suck really badly. Im probably going to cancel my account becuase its getting really boreing and not worth 13 dollars a month anymore. maybe if they come out with something more thing vehichles, like weapons or armor or something ill start playing again.
    edited July 2003
    30! so wait, we have to pay 40 - 50 for the game, 13 a month, and 30 for a expasnion pack?!, screw this, im cancelling.
  • PyobliEPyobliE UK
    edited July 2003
    I dont like the whole pay to play thing at all....
    edited July 2003
    nether did i, but planetside seemed like it would have been worth it, i guess not. The servers now r completely empty. at night there would be thousands of ppl. i saw like 5 ppl in one sanc. theyere all playing galaxies, but everyone said it was boering, and its 15 a month, 2 more dollars thne ps.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    they should have a demo for this game. I'd love to try it out, but I'm not paying $50 plus a monthly subscription to try it out. I know I don't have to subscribe for the first month, but still, I ain't paying $50 just to try it.
    edited July 2003
    actually they do, whne u buy the game it comes with something where u can let a freind borrow your cds to install it and theres a speical number that the freind or whoever puts in to get a 7 day trial.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    really? ok who wants to let me download an iso of the game and let me have the 7 day trial key?
    edited July 2003
    u dont have to make me, il be glad to :D