phpBB code change

EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Science & Tech
Does anyone know which part of the code in the default template in phpBB I need to change to get rid of the border round the edge of the page? I have looked all around the CSS settings but still cant find it.

NS

Comments

• AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    You've actually got to go in somewhere and remove the first table I am assuming. ;) be easier to just set the bgcolor of the entire thing to white.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Oh, dont worry about it, I found it eventually, what do you think of the new style? (I didnt use the background on it in the end, it looked a bit crap). Though I still need to create a better logo for the forums, that one is just a placeholder as I seem to have a creative block at the moment.

http://forum.atomnet.co.uk

NS
  • edited July 2003
    Was it in the template?
  • edited July 2003
    Gold is better than bright yellow, yes.

Um, question-- are you aware of the computer series called an AmigaOne???
    edited July 2003
    Originally posted by Alpha
    Was it in the template?

No, it was in a header file.
    Originally posted by Ageek
    Gold is better than bright yellow, yes.

Um, question-- are you aware of the computer series called an AmigaOne???

Yeah, the G3 and G4 systems running AOS 4.

NS
  • edited July 2003
    And they are talking about a G5 system now also. I got a dead shoutcast server when I clicked the Amiga link, was wondering if digital music. :)

That was one thing the Ataris and Amigas did. Made me remember the folks who kep the Amiga name in hardware.

Ok, cool.
    edited July 2003
    Yeah, I had a non-stop stream of a few K of original Amiga game mods going before while the server was on windows, but now I have managed to get the Linux Shoutcast server up, I cant find a working Terminal MOD player :( So its off till I get that figured =/

NS