Folding@Home

AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
edited September 2003 in Community
Well I've been thinking about the current Icrontic stance with folding and I'm going to leave it up to all of you. Either:

A. Create a new TeamIcrontic from scratch.

-or-

B. Just forward everyone to http://forum.folding-community.org

I'd considered allowing whatever teams want to throw a little blurb in the forum but then decided if we arn't going to have one to just let them find a team at folding community.

Comments

• drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2003
    I think we should make a new team. this is something i personally enjoy contributing too, and i think we should have our own team. although, is this an attempt to break away from s-m folding? just curious. anyway, i think we should form a new team . . .
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I guess it's as much to promote competition/be fair as anything, I wanted to let MrBill and whoever else wanted to put a thread up for thier team if we arn't going to have one. But then I decided that sending them over to folding-comm would work better.
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited August 2003
    I voted for creating a new Team Icrontic.

I will continue folding for Team ABIT, but I will certainly offer any advice and assistance that I can to a new Team Icrontic F@H team. :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    You could always let the "other teams" throw their blurb in :) I'm all for that.......
  • EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited August 2003
    Please Aranyic, keep folding completely away from the forums, we all know how annoying it can get.
    If people want to fold, there are plenty of teams to choose from or they can fold on their own like I do.

Thanks in advance. :)
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    3dmark team?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Citrix: I LOVE your sig. That's hilarious :D
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    :)