Hi all I have some basic questions.

1 And if a CPU can do 30 calculations a second vc 40 calculations a
second how will it help me

2.And how does calculations work and what is point of the
calculations

Comments

• kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited July 2004
    Why do I bother. Aren't you going to school for this? Plus a computer can do a hell of a lot more then 30 to 40 calcs a second. More like 30-40 calcs per mili-second per transistor and thats still way low compared to what a modern computer can do. As to how it will help you every process running through a CPU is a calculation either on or off....Binary you may have heard of it.
  • edited July 2004
    You helping me out !!

Still what does calculations do and what is point of it..
  • edited August 2004
    what is point of the calculations .
  • edited August 2004
    Dude, Fire mat99. SEriously stop posting these absolutely ridiculous and stupid posts. It sounds like you are 12 and taking a computer course and are asking us questions for your homework assignments. Seriously, I have a lot of respect for this board, and when I come here and read posts like this it makes me shudder.
  • edited August 2004
    So what is this list for only posting computer problems ..You can't post questions here??

If so I not care if computer will not turn on or computer hangs whe have problem on are own fix your self whe not what know your computer problem ..Can't fix it take computer shop stop posting stupid computer problems ..

Like say whe do NOT what to here your computer problems it is NOT interesting dude take to other form..You did not like did you it is all relevant what you are interest in ..
  • edited August 2004
    Could you please go back and repeat first grade english? I can barely understand a word you write because your grammar is so horrendously bad. Maybe english isn't your native language, in which case I take that back.

You are allowed to post questions here on this forum, but when you post 5 questions that are obviously straight out of your homework assignment, or straight off of your test page, or straight out of your term paper guidelines, it just is a little ridiculous. Everyone of your questions you could find answers to in your textbook, or by doing a simple search on the internet.

People come to these forums to get help with problems, to share ideas, to ask advice or opinions, not to have other people do their homework for them. I am just a normal member here, but that is how I look at these forums. There are a lot of very respectable and knowledgable people here, and I think useless posts like yours just clutter the forums up. Just my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
  • edited August 2004
    I was in fuckin rush so did not do spelling or grammer check cuz of your fuckin postting your not like DO not READ IT dude..
  • edited August 2004
    Learn to spell, read, use punctuation and grammar, and don't try to get people to do your term papers and homework for you, and maybe you might get a better response out of me and a lot of others.

Doesn't your elementary school actually teach you anything? Or are you not the far yet?

No one wants to read your internet slang and horribly spelled and written sentences, it hurts normal people's eyes. I say you go into school tomorrow and ask your 4th grade english teacher to give you a little extra tutoring on the side. Or better yet, tell your mommy some mean man was making fun of your grammar and spelling on the internet.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    Calm down with the language. All your posts have been grammatically incorrect. They're very hard to read.

And he is correct in saying a simple search will find these answers in a matter of seconds. Also, if you're taking classes, your text book will definitely have the answers.
  • edited August 2004
    Thank you for backing me up Cyclonite, thats all I'm trying to say, and it gets frustrating when I see the first 5 posts on this site all being homework questions that would easily be found in his textbook, or by doing a simple google search.
  • edited August 2004
    I only post 5 message week so very liitle .

I know you can read my message I'm saying I'm in rush today I have to take time do a spelling and grammer .Post nice replies and take my time or post bad replies I will not ..
  • edited August 2004
    Ok thats it, I can not understand a damn thing you say, so you officially get the bunny.

bunny.jpg
    edited August 2004
    That's not a very good threat, fire_mat.

All he is saying is please do the research yourself. It is obvious that you're trying to get help to homework questions of some sort. We're definitely here to help if you have any issues in understanding the subject. We're not going to look up the answers for you, though.
  • edited August 2004
    This should be very easy basic questions all need is what does calculations do and what is point of it.

Its like saying what is measurement use for .To finde size car, home ,desk,city,town. table, bathroom so on I can do a long list of examples why use measurement its easy basic questions I know it .

I do not have to look it up its easy basic questions ..Thats what I want to know about want does calculations do and what is point of it for computer ..

If you want to know how measurement works I can replie take some time get my thoughts to gether same how CPU calculate things work
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited August 2004
    learn english, ask again later
  • edited August 2004
    Learn how CPU calculations work than replie !!!!!!! Apprenez comment les calculs d'unité centrale de traitement fonctionnent que le replie.,Aprenda cómo los cálculos de la CPU trabajan que replie

Learn spanish and frechch that replie
  • edited August 2004
    Or better yet I will NOT do spell check and will NOT check grammer to piss you off more !!

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg
  • edited August 2004
    Ya you say I'm not good english can you read 5,550 page in 20 seconds and do test and remember it and get 100% on test?? And ya only read the book the one time .Can you type 50 page with no spelling or grammer error in 20 seconds.

If yes you have to be on drugs .No one is good at spelling or grammer every one has different levels .And if in rush your are going make spelling and grammer errors
    edited August 2004
    Dude. The amount of errors in your typings are tremendous. It's as if you're not even making an effort to type properly, and you leave whatever comes out. It's VERY hard to read your posts, and even harder to answer when we don't understand what you're trying to say.

Anyway, as said before, please do the research yourself and ask us things that you find yourself stumped on. Don't have us do your homework for you.
  • edited August 2004
    Cyclonite Icronian

Can you read ??? I thought this talk is over why are startting it AGAIN go back read again stop and I meen stop go get mom or dad tell them read the e-mail for you .And Stop never and I meen never read my message cuz you do not like it anyways .

With all biching and flamming you could give me 40 examples on this subject you must spent 40 minutes postting trach what whe call flamming .

Stop I meen stop stop stop stop reading or replie to me
  • edited August 2004
    Well really stop I meen stop if you not like way I post stop reading or replie to me.For FYI go google you will find info on how CPU work but not on my question

up10.jpg
  • avansantavansant New Jersey
    edited August 2004
    woah there home dog... chill out man, they are asking for simple courtesy... you can either get answers from us by honoring our requests, or alternatively-if you really want some nice answers and aren't satisfied when you do your own research:

http://answers.google.com/answers/
  • edited August 2004

I will leave this form for good if you can find web site has examples you will not find one dude ..
  • avansantavansant New Jersey
    edited August 2004
    I am not saying your lazy man... On a more happy note:

We are now #1 on google if you search for "CPU Calculations."

:drinkup:
  • edited August 2004
    This is very easy basic questions all need is what does calculations do and what is point of it.

Its like saying what is measurement use for .If you never got to school and live in cave you will not know what is measurement use for
    To finde size car, home ,desk,city,town. table, bathroom so on I can do a long list of examples why use measurement its easy basic questions I know it .

I do not have to look it up its easy basic questions ..Thats what I want to know about want does calculations do and what is point of it for computer ..

If you want to know how measurement works I can replie take some time get my thoughts to gether same how CPU calculate things work
  • edited August 2004
    measurement
    size of something measured: the size, length, quantity, or rate of something that has been measured
    http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_/measurement%20.html

1 : the act or process of measuring
    2 : a figure, extent, or amount obtained by measuring : DIMENSION
    3 : MEASURE 2b

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=measurement&x=18&y=12

lesson designed to teach students practical reasons for measurement; the use of various tools for measurement; how and why those tools might be chosen and/or designed; and the need for uniformity and agreement on definitions of measurement. From the Geometry and Measurement section of a collection of almost 200 single concept lessons by the Science and Mathematics Initiative for Learning Enhancement.
    http://mathforum.org/library/view/8503.html

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=49526&dict=CALD

...The act of measuring or the process of being measured. 2. A system of measuring: measurement in miles. 3. The dimension, quantity, or capacity determined by measuring:...

http://www.bartleby.com/cgi-bin/texis/webinator/ahdsearch?search_type=enty&query=measurement&db=ahd&Submit=Search

Now I can go on for ever this what on my post
  • edited August 2004
    Bottom line man, and I'm not sure why I didn't just ask you this sooner. WHY for the love of God do you not just ask your damn teacher? Or better yet, look in the damn textbook? It is obvious this is for school, and I highly doubt you are taking a class where a teacher asks you questions not found in the textbook.

Instead of posting incomprehendable english and questions here for your homework, why don't you just ask your teacher and tell him you are having problems and can't find the answer? Teachers are there to teach, and to help. We are not paid to be your teacher and do your homework for you. ALthough I would glady do your homework for you for the low low cost of $500 per page.
  • CycloniteCyclonite
    chuckles and runs away.
    Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    chuckles and runs away.
  • edited August 2004
    I thought some one knows answer here may be not?? I'm looking for some thing very specific it like try to find what a computer can be use for like playing games ,typing letter and documents,doing spreadsheet,doing database ,doing graphics and photo editing so on .